• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japanese SMG HP is online (BLESS US WITH THE HOLY LIGHT OF MARIO)

Looks like Bowser has inherited the powers of Lord Xenu. I'm calling it now, most epic fucking rocking Bowser final battle in Mario history, bitches.

sphinx

the piano man
I can't believe someone opens a thread with links to amazing videos and doesn't point where to click. The site is in japanese, for fuck's sake!

WHERE THE FUCK DO I CLICK??

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Holy shit, we knew the graphics were gonna be ace but the music? It's....GOOD?! What the fuck?! Nintendo fired all their shitty composers? Kondo's back in action? Omgomgomogmg

jarosh

Oblivion said:
Holy shit, we knew the graphics were gonna be ace but the music? It's....GOOD?! What the fuck?! Nintendo fired all their shitty composers? Kondo's back in action? Omgomgomogmg
i know. damn. i know

NotWii

Banned
brandonh83 said:
The airship attack music reminds me of Mario 3. I do believe we have a winner here folks.
Reminds you?!

IT IS THE AIRSHIP THEME FROM SMB3!

And wow, Mario gets orchestrated music :eek:

Wii said:
Reminds you?!

IT IS THE AIRSHIP THEME FROM SMB3!

And wow, Mario gets orchestrated music :eek:

Dear god perhaps that IS WHY it reminds me :lol

(not sarcasm, it just dawned upon me)

Uremifasolasiututut said:
That would probably be because it is a remix of the Super Mario Bros. 3 Doomship music.

Yes yes!

D.Lo

Maybe it's just because it's late, but that's just about the best preview video I've ever seen.

If they just use that intro for the TV ads, they will sell 44 million copies of this game.

Crushed

Fry Daddy
OMG at the screenshots on the site.

47027d78181f9501288370.jpg

47027d7841dc0328348847.jpg

47027d785e6fd111790771.jpg

47027d788decd251214660.jpg

47027d78af9d9756629265.jpg

47027d78d269e686225458.jpg

47027d78f1758000636899.jpg

47027d791afe5477829141.jpg

47027d7937902978785740.jpg

47027d795482e464990284.jpg

BY ODIN'S BEARD

JoeFu

Banned
This is out in a month right?!?

ONLY ONE MORE MONTH!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EDIT:

That pic is amazing.

Oblivion

jarosh said:
i know. damn. i know

The theme (that we've heard in the first E3 demo) seems like they modified it a bit as well. Seems nice. Can't fucking wait! Best game ever confirmed for the 17 thousanth time!

unifin

Thanks, GAF - now I have to go and clean up the mess I made all over my keyboard.

Holy shit - game of the fucking year confirmed over and over again.

Duderz

Banned
Wow...just wow.

Coming off of Super Mario Sunshine, everything in this game looks 10X over it and even Super Mario 64. Flying airships, the original castle renovated with a town, actual GOOD Mario music for the first time in over a decade...

Jeez, between this, Halo 3, Bioshock, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl, this year is just too good.

*shakes head*

I cannot fathom this game, I give up before it causes my brain to melt into a puddle of some unknown substance.

sphinx

the piano man
the nice music from the very first 10 seconds in gamersyde page...

it feels like the nice,charming,heartwarming zelda tunes you would expect from asskicking nintendo games.

this game is extremely ambitious. Insipired, charming, beautiful, classy, next-gen, fun, innovative, it has everything. I am not sure how can something else contend for game of the year.. I really mean it.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Duderz said:
Jeez, between this, Halo 3, Bioshock, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl, this year is just too good.

Yea, I think this holiday is a lock.
95% of pubs out there should pack up their things and move to around Feb/March.

Really, it's whats best for everyone.

Oblivion

Holy shit @ some of the stuff they're showing. WHY THE FUCK AM I WATCHING THIS?!! :( :(

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. That intro video confirmed a long known fact: Super Mario Galaxy GOTY 2007.
You just cant fail with re-arranged
enemy ship-tune and bowser

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
So, we have this, a GOTY contender, and Super Smash brother, which is a Game of the FOREVER, in the next 2 months... I can't fucking wait!

*Note I am on media blackout for SMG, so i'll take your lots word for it when you all are orgasming over it, :D

NotWii

Banned
Sounds like they added instruments to the Honey Bee World and re-recorded the main Galaxy theme with a real orchestra!

GAME OF THE CENTURY!

Top Bottom