• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

cntr

Banned
It seemed it was just to see how the anime itself compared to the manga.

But so far, what you said also seems to be how the dub of Hunter x Hunter 2011's been doing it from what I can tell.
Yeah, and the Part 1/2 dub sort of did the same thing. And since Viz is doing HxH, they'd definitely do it for Jojo, right?

Tizoc

Part 5 can be 2 cours with each being 20ish episodes
I just want part 6 anime by late 2019 at least so we can change gaf's view of florida even further

caliph95

Part 5 can be 2 cours with each being 20ish episodes
I just want part 6 anime by late 2019 at least so we can change gaf's view of florida even further
By showing them anime set in jail filled with assholes prisoners and jailers, as well as having the jojo cliche of asshole civilians?

caliph95

"Are all Floridian preachers this baller?"
4420259-enrico.jpg

*All of a sudden both men and women have converted no one can figure out why*

What's your impression Pucci and SO so far

4420259-enrico.jpg

*All of a sudden both men and women have converted no one can figure out why*

What's your impression Pucci and SO so far
I essentially just met Pucci so far. I'm still very early on, he's got a cool design though, way more interesting looking than Diavolo. I like Stone Ocean. It hasn't reached meme territory yet and isn't as weird as Part 5, but Jolyne's crew seems pretty good so far.

Astral

Pucci is easily my favorite villain, second only to Kira.

"The kind of evil that doesn't realize it's evil is the worst!"

fertygo

Pucci is the best villain, you actually seen him grown and providing exciting contrast to Jolyne's growth.

He becalming more threatening by each chapter, he won't give up.. easily my favorite Jojo's villain

Tizoc

Ok, so I've just met Whitesnake in part 6. My mind is so broken right now, what the fuck is even happening lol
It is a Stand of the SOUL
It can generate pure ETHER that makes their SOULs burn slow such that they start hallucinating, which then lets it extract one's SOUL (stand) in the form of a CD

caliph95

It is a Stand of the SOUL
It can generate pure ETHER that makes their SOULs burn slow such that they start hallucinating, which then lets it extract one's SOUL (stand) in the form of a CD
Does it also teach whose the KING – that they don't have GOD's(DIO'S) Son(Friend) across the belly can it prove they LOST already

FUCK JOLYNE

Thank you for reminding me that Whitesnake also slowly digests people as they see random shit. I simply just called it an Inception stand. One does not simply fuck with Foo Fighters' water. It looks like Marilyn Manson believes in the Yami No Game.

Why does The Debt Collector remind me of a Nen condition? Well shit this motherfucking stand will take the money you owe by kicking the shit out of you. I guess it's fitting that a gambler has what is essentially a loan shark stand. Is this fucking stando going to sell Hermes' liver on the black market? Oh my god that baseball Ora...I'm reading it with this playing in my head: Stardust Crusaders 『O.S.T 23』

caliph95

Why does The Debt Collector remind me of a Nen condition? Well shit this motherfucking stand will take the money you owe by kicking the shit out of you. I guess it's fitting that a gambler has what is essentially a loan shark stand. Is this fucking stando going to sell Hermes' liver on the black market?
Because it's kinda is a nen ability it's Knuckles accept it mugs the shit out of you and shake you down like a loan shark. Yeah that seems to be the implication or at least the user can sell it it steals the equivalen amount so i assume it will give it to the girl who was dumb enough.

Also you would think after getting lucky with a hundred and the girl raising the stakes you would be like something's fishy if only hermes listened to Jolyne

Because it's kinda is a nen ability it's Knuckles accept it mugs the shit out of you and shake you down like a loan shark. Yeah that seems to be the implication or at least the user can sell it it steals the equivalen amount so i assume it will give it to the girl who was dumb enough.

Also you would think after getting lucky with a hundred and the girl raising the stakes you would be like something's fishy if only hermes listened to Jolyne
Jolyne fucking knew immediately that that was some Nen bullshit. Next thing you know this part's going to have a stand that asks if "You're free" constantly. Debt Collector is nowhere near as cute as APR.

caliph95

Jolyne fucking knew immediately that that was some Nen bullshit. Next thing you know this part's going to have a stand that asks if "You're free" constantly. Debt Collector is nowhere near as cute as APR.
Hermes got way too greedy, when you know someone is sending Stands running around and then suddenly a weird girl makes an easy bet that would be no trouble and is standing around not even worried losing money in prison. Acting cocky
bBx3Z2k.png

Hermes got way too greedy, when you know someone is sending Stands running around and then suddenly a weird girl makes an easy bet that would be no trouble and is standing around not even worried losing money in prison. Acting cocky
bBx3Z2k.png
At least she knew how to finish that fight.

cntr

Banned
So pretty much he's all kinds of broken as fuck?
Kind of, Whitesnake's downside is that
it's "only" Killer Queen-tier in physical ability, so like Crazy Diamond, Stone Free and co. are strong enough to block it. Meaning Pucci has to rely on being clever rather than pure power.
(Not really spoilers, but it comes up later from where you're at.)

Kind of, Whitesnake's downside is that
it's "only" Killer Queen-tier in physical ability, so like Crazy Diamond, Stone Free and co. are strong enough to block it. Meaning Pucci has to rely on being clever rather than pure power.
(Not really spoilers, but it comes up later from where you're at.)
It having to put people to sleep to beat them pretty much gave it up as an ambush stand and less of a punch ghost.

cntr

Banned
He uses a stand disc on himself to get that
boiling water power
and later uses Whitesnake to
remove his eyesight
, and the whole sleep mist thing at the very start must've been a disc power too.

StayDead

Yo Hermes, come into my room for a second.

Oh ignore those people, they can't talk, they just chilling in the piano because there's no bed in here.

-

Part 6 is officially the weirdest already hahahaha

Tizoc

He uses a stand disc on himself to get that
boiling water power
and later uses Whitesnake to
remove his eyesight
, and the whole sleep mist thing at the very start must've been a disc power too.
Jojo wikia lists the mist as one of its powers but id like it if the anime explaied it as him using random people to use discs on and use their powers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom