• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

caliph95

I love this moment though
Code:
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/t35pc8Q.png[/IMG]
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/jyZZhTL.png[/IMG]
giphy.gif

Weather Report just made fucking astronaut suits out of motherfucking clouds. GET. THE. FUCK. OUT. OF. HERE!!! This motherfucker just threw exploding rats at Jolyne.

Tizoc

Weather Report just made fucking astronaut suits out of motherfucking clouds. GET. THE. FUCK. OUT. OF. HERE!!! This motherfucker just threw exploding rats at Jolyne.

Tip of the iceberg Jaded.
Tip of the iceberg.
EDIT: Oh my god, THAT thing is a few chapters away, READ ON JADED!
YOU MUST READ ON!

Tizoc

Hey did you
know frogs and hypnosnail rainbows are part of the weather

i'M TELling you man the wait just for GAF to watch the Part 6 anime and see all the crazy shit Weather Report does...and then we got ToonamiGAF.
Man the wait is gonna be so worth it XD.

cntr

Banned
Assuming Part 5 starts soon and Toonami runs every part, the dub will catch up...right around the time Part 6's anime would start, I'd say.

So maybe we'd even have a simuldub.

Grexeno

Diavolo totally should have been that gangster he protected.

Hell, Part 5 is a lot more interesting with the dropped plot-lines.

cntr

Banned
Eh, I like the idea of it being some random guy more. It being Diavolo would've been too cheesy for me.

I wish the
Fugo killing Narancia
plotline went through, though.

Grexeno

Eh, I like the idea of it being some random guy more. It being Diavolo would've been too cheesy for me.

I wish the
Fugo killing Narancia
Considering his Stand that's waayyyyyyyyyy too dark even for JoJo.

cntr

Banned
Considering his Stand that's waayyyyyyyyyy too dark even for JoJo.
well that's why Araki didn't do it lol

But just imagine it, yo.
Fugo killing Narancia, and then having to fight off the rest of the gang as they simultaneously fight Diavolo, until he's killed by Mista.

That shit would've been something else.

I wish the
Fugo killing Narancia
You wanted to see Narancia melted that badly? At least Narancia died in a manly body...

cntr

Banned
Fugo was meant to come back and betray the gang, possibly to kill Narancia. Araki didn't go through with that because someone betrayed him in real life, and he thought it was too depressing to go through with. And the gangster in Giorno's backstory was meant to be Diavolo, though I think that might be a fan theory.

Dragon Dream's that feng shui thing.

caliph95

What dropped plot lines?

Btw what is dragon's dream ability again?
IIRC and i barely understood it the Stand basically gives you advice on "lucky" spots basically where to dodge and where to strike and both opponents can use it since it's neutral.

Also again IIRC and understood also temporarily take body parts when they place their limbs and then striking the enemy. Both sides can use it,

Did i mention i didn't care for some Stand battles
in 6 like that green guy

caliph95

Fugo was meant to come back and betray the gang, possibly to kill Narancia. Araki didn't go through with that because someone betrayed him in real life, and he thought it was too depressing to go through with. And the gangster in Giorno's backstory was meant to be Diavolo, though I think that might be a fan theory.

Dragon Dream's that feng shui thing.
It's still weird the feng shui bullshit still works on FF when when she's just possessing the body which is basically dead and maintained

Tizoc

It's still weird the feng shui bullshit still works on FF when when she's just possessing the body which is basically dead and maintained

Hey man, nothing is beyond Feng Shui; if it is a part of the world, it's energies will be subject to Feng Shui.

caliph95

FF's a person, she just happens to be plankton.
Why did the feng shui drowinin attack worked on her then

Also you're right about Jojo wiki seeing how they don't even mention on Dragons Dream the whole trapping or taking a bodypart and launching it at the enemy or did i read a different jojo.

cntr

Banned
Wikia in general's been getting a lot worse, dunno why.

Also if they want me to unblock ads, they should stop having such awful advertising, assholes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom