• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

caliph95

okay but real talk Sky High was some straight bullshit

araki went as far as to write up a two-page spread on the biology of some fake ass animal lol
A lot of 6 was araki reaching to justify his bullshit or OK some of it like weather reports powers stretching definition of weather and sky high. It's not bad but still

The fuck is with the OVA directors taking the dog-killing worse places than Araki did

Hell I heard the Phantom Blood film showed every last detail of Danny's death

cntr

Banned
I recommend the Baoh manga over the OVA btw, since it's even worse than SDC OVA at toning down how bizarre it really is

cntr

Banned
I remember when people debated whether they'd continue after Part 3 "since those parts aren't as popular, right? And it'd be expensive to animate those complicated stands."

But it happened like normal, lol. It's a waste of time to argue about it until it actually happens/doesn't happen, 'cause we don't actually work at David Pro and everything we say is pulled out of our ass.

I dunno who suggested parts after 3 wouldn't get animated but that sounds silly even in retrospect.

I merely joke about Jojolion going on forever giving david nervous feet.

That scene and the episodes afterwards are great. "Dame dame dame dame dame dame."

The subsequent episodes are fantastic.

Just finished the episode where kira gets a new face. Guy is menacing as hell. This is feeling like Dexter with stands!

I still feel really uneasy about the shigechi scene though. Sets up kira brilliantly but damn, he's just a kid :(. The scene with him flying over the ally way with ghost girl was excessive :/

The subsequent episodes are fantastic.

Just finished the episode where kira gets a new face. Guy is menacing as hell. This is feeling like Dexter with stands!

I still feel really uneasy about the shigechi scene though. Sets up kira brilliantly but damn, he's just a kid :(. The scene with him flying over the ally way with ghost girl was excessive :/
Him screaming into the afterlife is simultaneously fucked up and hilarious. You haven't seen peak menacing Kira yet.

The manga version of Shigechi's death didn't hit me nearly as hard as the anime. Holy fuck David pro made it look so brutal, and I was fucking choking up when Reimi got all teary

Come to think of it, Stone Ocean anime will make me cry like a bitch if it happens. F.F. ;__;

The manga version of Shigechi's death didn't hit me nearly as hard as the anime. Holy fuck David pro made it look so brutal, and I was fucking choking up when Reimi got all teary

Come to think of it, Stone Ocean anime will make me cry like a bitch if it happens. F.F. ;__;
What makes that part so painful is that she cherished every moment with Jolyne.

#19999 Bizarre Post

The manga version of Shigechi hovering away in the afterlife made me feel like laughing instead. Same exact thing applies to a certain serious scene in the HxH manga...

Tizoc

If anyone wants to give making OT2 a try you're free to do so. First post needs an overhaul/update and I'm too busy to do that for at least 2-3 days
Take your tim
Ahould give jaded enough time to finish part 6 and ask if his sanity is still entact once ot2 goes up :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom