• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

cntr

Banned
Also with part 6 it depicts Dio as a very likable person. You get to see how intelligent and charismatic he is. He really is Giorno's dad.
Yeah I kind of think that (Part 6) Dio would've gone over and adopted Giorno if he found out that he existed.

Heck, maybe he did find out and mailed Giorno that photo. But then Jotaro killed him before he could go over to Italy, what an asshole.

Yeah I kind of think that (Part 6) Dio would've gone over and adopted Giorno if he found out that he existed.

Heck, maybe he did find out and mailed Giorno that photo. But then Jotaro killed him before he could go over to Italy, what an asshole.
Jotaro is pretty good at messing up families...on the real though it does seem like Part 6 Dio actually gave a shit about people. Dude cared about Pucci and had some very interesting conversations with him. If Dio was around maybe Giorno wouldn't have turned to a life a crime. Giorno also better thank god Vampirism isn't transmitted through sex...he'd be like Blade...why isn't Giorno like Blade...the lack of Dio's natural body?

cntr

Banned
I feel like "joining a scheme to rule the world under your dad" isn't really 'not joining a life of crime'

also dio and pucci were totally in love with each other

I feel like "joining a scheme to rule the world under your dad" isn't really 'not joining a life of crime'

also dio and pucci were totally in love with each other
Makes me wonder if we could've gotten an alternate reality plot where Jolyne has to fight against Giorno and Dio.
Pucci loved Dio so much that he wanted Dio literally inside of him.

cntr

Banned
tumblr_o39paygZaU1uzka4oo1_1280.png

tumblr_o39paygZaU1uzka4oo2_r1_1280.png

Squishy3

Wouldn't a team of Giorno and Dio be OP as all fuck? Also anything with Giorno and Dio is my favorite fan art, that shit is hilarious.

Is there an exact reason why DTL doesn't fiend for this shit?
Because he doesn't know Giorno exists yet. I'm going to fear for his health with all the cute part 5 boys. They pretty much all fit his aesthetic.

StayDead

So I figured out why I was so confused. That stand was not Survivor, nor was it Planet Waves (just got to that now). It was Earth Wind and Fire.

cntr

Banned
So I figured out why I was so confused. That stand was not Survivor, nor was it Planet Waves (just got to that now). It was Earth Wind and Fire.
Planet Waves is what the stand is called, Earth Wind and Fire was what it was originally called in the magazine release, because Araki forgot Mikitaka's stand was already named that.

Can somebody give me a reason to finish the Bohemian Rhapsody part. Before I stopped I pretty much just stopped reading that portion and looked at the pictures as fast as I could. It stars two characters I really don't care about featuring a stand that is utter bananas bullshit that does way too much talking. It's taking too much away from the Pucci segments.

It contains some of Jojo's bizarrest moments.

Also, pfft, Weather Report is cool.
That's good and all but I'm really not enjoying it. I either had no patience for it cause it was at the end of the day or I really just don't care for Annasui. I'm Ok with Weather, but it's not really what I felt like dealing with. I just wanted more Pucci .

Fair enough,
though it does relate to Pucci in a way

Maybe take a break and come back later.
Yeah I'll just read more tomorrow. Maybe I'm reading too much or something. I already know Pucci sent that stand after them some how I just wish it was A) something more interesting and B) tied to Jolyne/Hermes. Granted what the stand does is interesting, but as of now there's just no fight happening, it's just Annasui losing his shit.

Can somebody give me a reason to finish the Bohemian Rhapsody part. Before I stopped I pretty much just stopped reading that portion and looked at the pictures as fast as I could. It stars two characters I really don't care about featuring a stand that is utter bananas bullshit that does way too much talking. It's taking too much away from the Pucci segments.

I agree with this. Pretty fun in retrospect, but at the time I was like "Okay, references, I get it."

I was thinking about how the rush with two revolver arms is a lot like an ORA rush.

Not soon enough. "Smug plankton scum." Fuck....dat ether!!! I swear Foo Fighters has like 9 lives. Anansui's thirst is too strong. He's freaking out over Weather and Jolyne hugging. I wouldn't mind if Anansui gets killed, he adds like nothing to the overall plot and team dynamic, bring back Josis Hermes already. The thought of Dio watching a Michael Jackson concert is both hilarious and interesting. "I love you as I love god," well damn Pucci. Well shit...this is getting good. Soooo....um....
did the Dio baby just merge with Pucci?

He got his wish and now dio is inside him

Did Jaded get to heaven yet?

I remember the first time I experienced heaven, I had barely an idea what the fuck I just read and this thread just reminded me of that lol.
No. Bohemian Rhapsody made me take a bit of a break. My favorite Josis...well one of them died so Annasui could live, Araki made the wrong choice. Jolyne gets along far better with the female cast than she does with the men. Weather only works on page with Jolyne so teaming him up with Annasui just isn't exciting.

cntr

Banned
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is a series where one of its major characters is plankton.

Contemplate this fact regularly.

Astral

I think after Bohemian Rhapsody it's the Underworld fight which is one of my favorites in part 6. Or is it Fly High? Fly High was weird. Regardless, jaded needs to get to
Heavy Weather.
That's when peak part 6 begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom