• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

yuraya

Why is everyone hating on Lana? She was great in that MITB title match. She still has a way to go but at the very least I would take her over both Tamina and Carmella.

I don't see the problem of another multiwomen match. At least everyone is used.

Everyone doesn't have to be used all the time. The stories are constantly muddled up by having to include everyone. Lana is not talented and not over. Same with Tamina. There's zero reason to feature them on the show week in and week out.

You can't get excited with a feud with five people where promos will have everyone get five lines each and no character progression.

Elimination chamber has been the only ppv this year to not contain a multiwoman match on sd side including big four

Pretty much gonna do the same "get everyone humanly possible on the card" shit they do for WrestleMania.

It's weird, because the intention there is good. They want everyone to get the increased payday. But it comes at such a detriment to the storytelling that they really shouldn't do it.

I like the sd women roster but Christ just make feuds with becky and charlotte as the focus as the two obvious stars of the division

Nakamura be In sync with the music dammit for the drop

It's ok because if the audience likes them that means they have to put no effort into making them look good ever

That's good business, that's good storytelling

Zabka

That font will always piss me off

RIP Beauty and Life and Power

PM1kF0v.jpg

2Cool
2Be
4Gotten

It's so weird how Jinder and Orton seem to exist in their own universe away from every other main eventer on the show. The US Title is basically the top title and no one ever talks about the WWE Title other than Jinder and Orton.

Can you believe when the shakeup happened I'd be foolish to think they would do Becky vs Charlotte and Sasha vs Bayley for Summerslam.

At one point, Sasha vs. Bayley was the plan for Summerslam, but once they decided to flip Charlotte and Alexa they decided not to turn Sasha, and well.... here we are.

Why is everyone hating on Lana? She was great in that MITB title match. She still has a way to go but at the very least I would take her over both Tamina and Carmella.

I understand people have different opinions and all that, but I'm sorry, this is bullshit

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
SD has AJ, Nak, KO, Rusev, and hell why not, Cena. And yet its this shitshow.

The fuck is going on in this company?

Top Bottom