• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Hasney

They don't have to mount the phone like that. It's an idiotic thing by Nintendo but people going to blow it up into ridiculous scenarios

Far more egregious is that if you background the app, even with notifications, it kills ir

Not even background, just merely pulling down notifications kills the chat.

Meltz on the Brock thing:

Will have more in the issue.

Short story. He can't compete in MSG. He's under a frozen suspension and is retired.

The earliest he could fight would be five months after the day he publicly announces he is no longer retired and will be subject to drug tests regularly from that point.

Is he interested in another $5.5 million payoff?

Brock is back in the drug testing pool.

I was told neither November or December are on the radar today.

Back in the pool tells you he has to be planning on returning.

Hahahaha, guess this is why vince has turned to roman/cena at mania

Also yeah this outright confirms he's dropping at Summerslam. Incredible, the few times they actually do book longterm it gets fucked up, either by injury or someone fucking off/bailing [and so nobody thinks I'm saying otherwise, yes he's sticking around in the company until Mania, his last date, and yes him fucking off to UFC for at least one show mid-run to avoid having to do WWE dates, just like he did last time, is still him fucking off/bailing. Pretty sure we even had the same faux-debate and clarification last time]

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They don't have to mount the phone like that. It's an idiotic thing by Nintendo but people going to blow it up into ridiculous scenarios

Far more egregious is that if you background the app, even with notifications, it kills ir

this is always the defense I see for this thing

'yeah its total shit but its not that shit!'

Anth0ny

Lol come on you know full well if they did it like that you would be saying how cheap and pathetic it looks and that clearly #5years because they can't afford a higher production quality.

YOU DAMN RIGHT

but really youtubers don't seem to have a problem filming professional looking talkshows. look at something like red letter media. you definitely don't need a fucking truck to do a pre-recorded show like talking smack in this day and age.

somedevil

Some news:

DFHm-RXWsAAHg-T.jpg:large

Wonder what it is.

Plus Smackdown Viewership:

WWE SMACKDOWN: WWE SMACKDOWN USA NETWORK
2,548 million

Up again.

this is always the defense I see for this thing

'yeah its total shit but its not that shit!'

No no no. I'm saying if you want to yell and kick over this being so stupid pick out the fact that it can't even be put in the background. Any non-Nintendo app interaction will 100% kill the app. That is the most absurd damn thing.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Can they just please get the stupid title off of Jinder already?

kiguel182

Jinder and Orton has been terrible.

Remember when AJ was champ? Good times.

Edit: also, how long are the tag matches on Climax? Trying to figure when to start watching tomorrow.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I mean, the problem is that Jinder is bad and there's no reason he's the champion other than to completely kill the WWEC.

mreddie

Paige beats ADR and might get fired
Shane survives a Helicopter mishap
Brock going back to the UFC
Cena pulling a Rock again in the next few months.
Vince canning shoots and approving Vince Russo angles

WWE is weird right now.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
pretty sure the problem is that orton is bad and the main title has been skippable since he became champion long before jinder was even in the running

but keep blaming jinder on why he cant have an interesting feud with orton when NO ONE has had an interesting feud with orton other than dbry

YOU DAMN RIGHT

but really youtubers don't seem to have a problem filming professional looking talkshows. look at something like red letter media. you definitely don't need a fucking truck to do a pre-recorded show like talking smack in this day and age.

You do when you want visual consistency

Red Letter Media looks cheap as f dude.

somedevil

From SI on the new GFW contracts:

On the subject of contracts, the newest series of GFW contracts require talent to give 10 percent of their independent bookings back to the company, as well as 100 percent of their merchandise sold through the company.

Angry Grimace

pretty sure the problem is that orton is bad and the main title has been skippable since he became champion long before jinder was even in the running

but keep blaming jinder on why he cant have an interesting feud with orton when NO ONE has had an interesting feud with orton other than dbry

The fact that Orton allegedly sucks does nothing to change Jinder sucking.

Angry Grimace

Who is going to hand over 100% of merch. That is where most wrestler's make Thier money

It's 100% of merch through the company. So I guess if you get a Hot Topic deal, you're fine.

Even WWE doesn't give the wrestlers literal nothing for merch sales.

Top Bottom