• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Tom Nook

That Asuka figure looks like Mickey Rooney in Breakfast at Tiffany's.

DFR3BBRXgAQkU-1.jpg:small
I'm sure this can be shrunk to an av if someone wants it

Damn....

Zach

I look at the crowd,
My head feels like it's turning.

While the ref counts gently to three.
Jinder was a man who thought he was a jobber
But he knew it wouldn't last
Jinder left his home in Calgary, Alberta
For some Americana gas

Get bacne, get bacne
Get bacne where you once jobbed
Get bacne, get bacne
Get bacne where you once jobbed

We're outta time, Jinder -- go home!

Main event of Evolve 91 (Aug 12 in Queens) has changed

Matt Riddle now defending the WWN title in a four way vs Tracy Williams, Keith Lee, and WALTER

Menome

Watching a playthrough of Condemned 2 as I'm feeling too ill to play anything myself.

I'm ten years late with this #HotTake, but this certainly got studio-exec'ed. The assistant is sexy and Ethan's been whitewashed

Egg0

Banned
Watching a playthrough of Condemned 2 as I'm feeling too ill to play anything myself.

I'm ten years late with this #HotTake, but this certainly got studio-exec'ed. The assistant is sexy and Ethan's been whitewashed

I don't remember the assistant at all but yea, Ethan was not white in the first game.

Man Condemned 2 was dope. The melee combat was so satisfying.

jmdajr

Condemned. Man praise and fuck that game. Not sure how I actually finished it by I did. Nerve racking.

Also, Condemned was the game that nuked my launch Xbox 360. Started playing it, and everything froze at the 1st crime scene. Red ring of death etc. after.

I started playing the sequel but never finished.

Anyone play The two Darkness videogames. I really liked those, but I don't think they were huge hits.
Darkness_cover.jpg

Beefy

Condemned. Man praise and fuck that game. Not sure how I actually finished it by I did. Nerve racking.

Also, Condemned was the game that nuked my launch Xbox 360. Started playing it, and everything froze at the 1st crime scene. Red ring of death etc. after.

I started playing the sequel but never finished.

Anyone play The two Darkness videogames. I really liked those, but I don't think they were huge hits
Second Darkness was wack

Menome

I played the first one back in the day. Pretty good as a near-to-launch title for the 360, but the last quarter or so really dragged on.

Heard about parts of the second game, but just never got around to playing it. As it's not on PC for some reason, I don't mind sitting back and watching someone else get spooked.

Zach

Condemned was really awesome at the time. My friendz and I had a heck of a time.

Condemned 2 was fine. Wasn't there an outrageous bear part?

The Darkness games were fun enough.

lol, some people take this shit so seriously;

VBmcFVj.gif

"For shits sake. Just take the history of the business and lay in the middle of the street and they can take turns pissing down it's throat."

Top Bottom