• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Honestly we all need to remember that the only doctors who haven't cleared Bryan are WWE doctors. I wouldn't be shocked if there were ulterior motives at work, especially when it comes to a superstar whom Vince has tried to stifle on multiple occasions. I worry about Bryan going elsewhere and getting permanently hurt, but at the same time I don't think he's as hurt as WWE says he is

That being said, Bryan should alter his wrestling offense anyway
I think their motives are that they don't want to see him die

shaowebb

If D.Bry comes back to the indie circuit the guy needs to do one thing...start a worldwide feud with ZSJ. They met once that I know of when ZSJ was just barely starting and the two meeting now that ZSJ has hit his prime would be perfect as he is more like what Daniel Bryan used to wrestle like. Turn it into Sting vs Flair, Okada vs Tanahashi, or any of the legendary permanent rivalry things. Two dudes who can be seen as equals in many ways of similar styles goin at it. I've wanted this one in particular for awhile with the two trading wins across the globe and gunning for each other.

Beefy

ComicCon-BlackPanther-613276828.jpg

Pretty fucking pissed at the moment. Piece of fucking shit.

You and me both. I'm more pissed at people irl who tried to convince me that he was more pro-lgbtq than hillary. i have removed all these pro trump people from my life. My relationship with these bullshitters are not worth the lives of 6000 people who are sacrificing their lives to keep me alive.

It was for like a month or two. Down there "for a cuppa coffee" as Austin would say. He didn't do much. Not sure what happened.

Gotcha. Said he had to leave because timing wasnt right and personal family issues came up. Had great things to say about it. I just listened to him speak about it on a podcast while driving this morning.

Mahonay

Banned
You and me both. I'm more pissed at people irl who tried to convince me that he was more pro-lgbtq than hillary. i have removed all these pro trump people from my life. My relationship with these bullshitters are not worth the lives of 6000 people who are sacrificing their lives to keep me alive.
I mean, those people are idiots. Or blatantly believing in things they know are not true.

I am fortunate to not know any Trump supporters other than people in my girlfriend's family. I had one friend on Facebook who definitely was a strong supporter. I called him out for being an absolute asshole and I think he blocked me so that worked it's self out.

Bryan basically has WWE by the balls right now. If Bryan goes to Japan and gets his brain turned into thought-paste, it'll ultimately be bad press for the business and WWE. If Bryan goes to Japan and has a perfectly fine remainder of his career, it looks bad for WWE because they were holding Bryan back.

While I'm mainly agree with you, wouldn't him going to Japan and getting brainpasted prove that WWE was right? As in, their press release can be "While our professional medical staff let him know that he was endangering his life, he took a different route with a less stringent medical team, and this unfortunate event took place."

Sephzilla

While I'm mainly agree with you, wouldn't him going to Japan and getting brainpasted prove that WWE was right? As in, their press release can be "While our professional medical staff let him know that he was endangering his life, he took a different route with a less stringent medical team, and this unfortunate event took place."

The backlash against WWE would be along the lines of "why didn't you do more to stop him?"

It's not like its irrelevant though, there has been a week of NJPW shows that have been great coinciding with one of the shittiest WWE PPV's and '2 decent shows'.

OH and someone did mention NJPW and you shut them down.

The problem is a lot of people suddenly show up to WrassleGAF and will just drop "Man, NJPW is just so much better" and it's a very low hanging fruit comment. We have lots of discussion on the regular in here around the stuff going on and what it is. So if beefy is "shutting them down" it could be from that kind of talk

Mahonay

Banned
America elected a carny for a president, so this shit should have been expected.
Of course it's expected.

Doesn't mean we have the luxury of just sitting back and letting this shit stain take away the rights of innocent people.

3 million more people voted against Trump than for him. Fuck him, and fuck the people and the system who put him in power

That study that showed 110/111 brains of football players examined had CTE made me wonder how bad it would be in wrestling. Probably not that high of a percentage, but still pretty insane.

Mahonay

Banned
That study that showed 110/111 brains of football players examined had CTE made me wonder how bad it would be in wrestling. Probably not that high of a percentage, but still pretty insane.
If they tested the older timers, I'm sure they're all mostly plagued with some degree of CTE. Especially guys like the Hardys.

Of course it's expected.

Doesn't mean we have the luxury of just sitting back and letting this shit stain take away the rights of innocent people.

3 million more people voted against Trump than for him. Fuck him, and fuck the people and the system who put him in power

YEAH! FUCK THE FOUNDING FATHERS OF THE US! BRING BACK THE MONARCHY!

Aside from that, you are 100% correct, haha.

kiguel182

ZSJ vs Bryan feud would be amazing. The shit the would pull would be insane and should be pretty low risk.

Bryan was cleared by a bunch of doctors and the test that didn't clear him would probably not clear most wrestlers, at least that's what was said at the time.

Altought if he cripples himself it would be pretty depressing.

Hell yeah, just cause 3 for ps+. I hear it runs like shit on ps4 amateur but boost mode on professional makes it much better. (still probably far from perfect)

Top Bottom