• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

#PowerOfJuly

NOAH "GREAT VOYAGE 2012 IN NAGOYA", 2012.06.03
Nagoya International Conference Hall
2,000 Fans - No Vacancy

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x24o2k

01. Katsuhiko Nakajima vs Bobby Fish

02. Taiji Ishimori & Ricky Marvin vs Kotaro Suzuki & Masashi Aoyagi

03. TMDK (Mikey Nicholls & Shane Haste) vs Roderick Strong & Luke Gallows

NOAH - BIG 3 OPPOSITION I: NO MERCY vs Diamond Ring;

04. Kensuke Sasaki, Kento Miyahara & Satoshi Kajiwara vs NO MERCY (Yoshihiro Takayama, Maybach Taniguchi & Genba Hirayanagi)

NOAH - BIG 3 OPPOSITION: II - BRAVE vs NJPW;

05. Naomichi Marufuji & Mohammed Yone vs Yuji Nagata & Wataru Inoue

NOAH - BIG 3 OPPOSITION: III - SAT vs AJPW;

06. Jun Akiyama, Go Shiozaki & Atsushi Aoki vs Suwama, Kaz Hayashi & Shuji Kondo

GHC Jr. HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH;

07. Yoshinobu Kanemaru (c) vs Atsushi Kotoge

GHC HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH;

08. Takeshi Morishima (c) vs Akitoshi Saito

Definitely check out the SAT vs AJPW match, awesome tag team wrestling - TMDK vs Strong & Gallows was fun, Gallows was so criminally underused in WWE. Kanemaru vs Kotoge was pretty good too, and the main event is pretty brutal.

Lol, at the ROH TV tapings a fan apparently jumped the guardrail and squared up to Charlie Haas, who was out to wrestle Rhett Titus - the heat against Charlie s monumental, ROH fans just detest him.

G-Fex

Lol, at the ROH TV tapings a fan apparently jumped the guardrail and squared up to Charlie Haas, who was out to wrestle Rhett Titus - the heat against Charlie s monumental, ROH fans just detest him.

lol fans still doing that.

What a bunch of marks!

ROH records the majority of its shows and sells them on DVD through mail order and through its online store, which has developed a fanbase for the promotion in the United States and beyond. In 2009, ROH signed a long-term television deal with HDNet, airing shows every week.[2] ROH matches are also broadcast on The Fight Network in Canada, on Samurai TV in Japan, and previously aired in the United Kingdom and Ireland. Select shows are broadcast as internet pay-per-views through Go Fight Live.

You're learning, Bootaaay. We'll make a real fan of you yet.

World's Greatest Tag Team has kind of run it's course in Ring of Honor....it's long past time for them to go.

I think they've run their course as a team, but I'd like to see both as singles wrestlers for ROH, as there's actually some fresh matches there. Much like I do not want to see any combination of Davey/Eddie/Strong for a good long while, I could entirely do without seeing any more Briscoes/ANX/WGGT matches.

You're learning, Bootaaay. We'll make a real fan of you yet.

ibzdm0socT2d1Y.jpg

ZeroRay

Out of all the months I have lived, June was pretty good. Probably due to my lack of focus on wrestling.

On to July!

Power of JULY, I can feel in surging through my wrasslin veins, pumping me full of pure hype.
June was a false prophet, revealed for its lies, July has always been the month of change.

See for example June had Kane win the WWE title for a single day, it tricks you into believing something awesome will happen.
July had Kane win the WHC and hold onto it for a few months, now that's the true power of change.

Striker

Really impressive work by those two. Shame they couldn't do that kind of stuff on live TV. Need more airtime for terrible storylines, squash matches or time to air another "Did You Know?" tagline.

Joe Hennig has been improving a bit since he's been brought up. I liked his matches with Tyson Kidd too.

Striker

John Cena has been main eventing Raw for almost 10 years. I don't think I would hate new blood in there; of course, as long as it isn't named Brodus Clay, Mason Ryan, Ryback, or Miz.

I've been waiting patiently for Kofi to ascend for years now, shame he never got another good chance after Orton had his temper tantrum.

Kyoufu

John Cena has been main eventing Raw for almost 10 years. I don't think I would hate new blood in there; of course, as long as it isn't named Brodus Clay, Mason Ryan, Ryback, or Miz.

Add Kofi to that list.

I hate his style. It's just a personal thing that not everyone will agree with but...

Dolph >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kofi

in literally every single way.

Top Bottom