• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just found a roach egg in my delivery sushi

shira

Here's your pic gaf.

drqMKtJ.gif

ggwp, i ded nao

Zee-Row

Banned
Chinese Restaraunts have the worst Heath violations of most food places. They never fail to violate something where I live. I’m glad I hate Chinese food.

well played OP, well played

anyways your stomach acid would definitely liquefy anything you eat so i wouldn't worry too much

I still don't understand why there is a hole in the container tho, and now all i can think about is the movie aliens

Phobophile

A scientist and gentleman in the manner of Batman.
Not gonna lie, I've intentionally eaten grosser things this past week alone in China.

kmfdmpig

Chinese Restaraunts have the worst Heath violations of most food places. They never fail to violate something where I live. I’m glad I hate Chinese food.

How is it possible to hate Chinese food?

How is it possible, in 2017, to think Sushi = Chinese food?

Pyccko

Suck it up, you big baby. I mean literally suck it up into your mouth and eat it.

it'll be great I promise

jesus christ having had a pretty bad german cockroach infestation in my apt in nyc that is 100% an egg casing and holy shit that is fucked

Stasis

What an odd question.

That's a fucking legit question. But the answer has to be Google, or extensive past interaction with roaches, lol.

I've seen plenty of roaches in my life, babies too, but never fucking eggs. And I'm an insect fanatic. I love them. I raise ants and even wasp queens periodically. I handle anything, don't kill spiders, etc. I do not know what a roach egg looks like. I could guess it was an insect egg, but what species isn't super obvious unless you REALLY know them.

edit: Don't love the infesting roaches. Fuck those. Growing up in NYC you can't avoid them. Don't care where you live. Greenwich Village townhouse and we had that shit. Part of life unless you're in a brand new building and high up.

Top Bottom