• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just found a roach egg in my delivery sushi

ChrisD

One day I'm going to learn to never click threads involving anything nasty. .gif squad is always there.

Daytime, bedtime, I don't care. Need to stop.

Ugh

danowat

Banned
I've never seen a roach egg, wouldn't know what one looks like, TBH, I've never even seen a roach in the UK, I've only ever seen them when travelling.

vikki

Ooh, that description of the funky taste, then finding the egg? It made me gag a little. I am thoroughly disgusted. I think I'd have been screaming on the phone until they understood there were roaches in the food.

Chinese Restaraunts have the worst Heath violations of most food places. They never fail to violate something where I live. I’m glad I hate Chinese food.

Lies, my preferred street Chinese got an A. Actually, both of my preferred street Chinese have A's.

I've never seen a roach egg, wouldn't know what one looks like, TBH, I've never even seen a roach in the UK, I've only ever seen them when travelling.

It's hard not to see them somewhere when you live in the NYC area. We've done a good job in my apartment of controlling them, but I seem to still get them in the bathroom every now and then.

1. Please do whatever you can to stop this from happening to anyone else. Call authorities. Idk.

great-teacher-onizuka-92003.jpg

dramatis

It's hard not to see them somewhere when you live in the NYC area. We've done a good job in my apartment of controlling them, but I seem to still get them in the bathroom every now and then.
They travel in the pipes, even if you control in your apartment, one can get in from outside through the sink or tub.

Top Bottom