• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILL la KILL, new show by Hiroyuki Imaishi (Gurren-Lagann, Panty & Stocking) revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickster

I liked the the first episode.

But already I'm drawing comparisons to Gurren Lagann. Especially in terms of the pacing. Comparing the two Kill la Kill feels like it's moving at a very fast pace.

Gurren Lagann had a clear progression to it with Simon's journey. Especially with the path each episode takes in terms of the locales/environments.

If the show is 26 episodes long I'm already wondering what those episodes are going to be comprised of since the "last boss" has seemingly already been revealed and one of her 5(?) lieutenants has already been defeated. I do kind of miss GL's style here in the sense that I'm finding there's less visual information in terms of how the characters fit into the environments in Kill la Kill.

Also, I wonder if they will be able to top "that episode".

The guy that defeated today was only a 2 star person. The 4 elite people are 3 stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom