• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - input lag now? if you want a reskinned COD4, go play WaW

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChryZ

You bastards! *shakesfistintheair*

The white disc is the game code? What's on the black one, soundtrack or something?

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
There's something about knowing a game is in a reviewable state that suddenly send the hype metre into "OHHH MAH GOD SON" mode for me. I want this shit now.

Kuroyume

Banned
Fucking amar and Sin

ChryZ said:
Killzone 2 Holiday Wallpaper - Part 3

wallpaper03_nn_lg.jpg

:lol

Clinton514

FFObsessed said:
haha look at that huge fucking painting at the top left! I think that is Scolar Visari...

*drools*
Yeah it`s him. Same one already posted in this thread. I hope that kinda stuff is in the collectors edition.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
I hate when review copies arrive this early. They force you to adopt a "this might get fixed in the final version" approach when reviewing it. Unless you ignore this possibility at risk of complaining about issues that wont be there.

alba

Little is the new Big
how dare you guys make me sad like this for christmas, i want this, i want this now :(

ANNOUNCE COLLECTOR EDITION ALREADY, I WANT TO GIVE YOU MY MONEY GG! <3

KZObsessed

TTP said:
I hate when review copies arrive this early. They force you to adopt a "this might get fixed in the final version" approach when reviewing it. Unless you ignore this possibility at risk of complaining about issues that wont be there.

So you got your copy? What issues exactly....?

BeeDog

TTP said:

Yeah, I've heard of this problem a few times before, sucks indeed.
Care to share what it is that grinds your gears? :p

Woo-Fu

Banned
TTP said:

At least they're not sequestered at a hotel with Rockstar/Take Two reps breathing over their shoulder every second of gameplay.

Az

FFObsessed said:
haha look at that huge fucking painting at the top left! I think that is Scolar Visari...

*drools*

From far it looks like that dude from Ghostbusters 2...:lol

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I got my final copy yesterday, as well. I love the fact that it can be played on retail PS3's too -- I'm sooo taking this to my cousin's house and playing it in his stupidly expensive home theater.

Az

AlphaSnake said:
I got my final copy yesterday, as well. I love the fact that it can be played on retail PS3's too -- I'm sooo taking this to my cousin's house and playing it in his stupidly expensive home theater.

AlphaSnake added to "the" list

you don't want to be on "the" list

Cruzader

Banned
AlphaSnake said:

Wait how do you get an early version of this???? Are you a game journalist or were a big part of the beta? Or just a GAP member? WTF is going on??!!

nib95

Banned
I just have one question to the people who already have the game. Is that copy debug only or does it work on retail units? I need to check my sources and try and get a hold of that man.

EDIT: Just checked above! It DOES work on retail units. I now have a much better chance at getting it!

A.R.K

TTP said:

Ok this sounds a bit unsetteling. Is it normal for devs to send out review copies this early? Is GG still working on the code or is this the final code? Are the review copies being sent to US also or is it just EU for now?

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Jeez, Sony seems to be sending review copies to every journo and their mother, AND they work on normal PS3s in addition to debug units? They're just begging for this thing to get leaked.

KZObsessed

Clinton514 said:
Ok, which one of you wise guys complained about review copies on the PlayStation Blog? :lol

homy said:
The head of the marketing team for Killzone 2 should be fired.
Who the hell sends out the review copy this early, more than 2 months before the game comes out.
All the excitement about the game will be gone when the game actually comes out.

Look at all the blockbuster games like GTA4, Halo3, Gears1&2, they all have the review copy very close to launch date. That is why they’ve sold millions of copies.

I cannot stress enough the important of marketing and its timing though.

:lol

NameIess

^^ I'm sure footage will leak, but considering the cost of BD burners not sure if they have to worry much about wide spread piracy...

Also, anyone with the final review build please confirm if the game supports Linear PCM 5.1 or 7.1 sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom