• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Luigi sends notice that The Year of Luigi never ended...

tkscz

ibfEYRm2MIV9aq.gif

Daisy gets her revenge with a psychotic grin on her face.

ilYrlbQh7loBz.gif

Cosmozone

Here's the GIF (almost) full-length version of the "Hello?" clip. Someone had to do it:

ieEOWMMXcd3gt.gif

It's really my favorite of the bunch, even beating Luigi's death stares. The choice of music, the timing, the expressions, just perfect.
Link to original

Sandwich

Neo Member
Thanks in part to this thread, I've deiced to get a Wii-U tomorrow. I haven't played a proper nintendo game since Mario 64 and I really miss that kind of gaming experience.

Sandwich

Neo Member
UnnaturalMeekAmericanbittern.gif

I think i'm addicted to MK8 gifs...

There's something about his smile that reminded me of something ever since I saw him in Mario Kart 8. And I finally remembered what it was. His smile reminds me of that german formula 1 driver Sebastian Vettel. Because he too smiles in a way that shows both bottom and top rows of teeth. :D

49974_2.jpg

sphinx

the piano man
wow, I was thinking "that thread surely is over 20 pages of pure nonsense"

but it actually delivers, great designs and gifs everywhere!

valouris

How's everyone capturing their slow downs? I really wanted to slow down this bit I got from bowser. Dat menacing look at the end.
9DaVxF.gif

It seems like they are in the watching-the-replay mode, and slowing down manually with the controller, while capturing with their capturing devices. Plenty of gifs I have seen have been captured with an external camera (phone) as well.

Syrus

Banned
this is the best thread since that one thread where you post messed up game pictures and it had Nathan drake playing the piano with a WIERD face. love it

Top Bottom