• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Luigi sends notice that The Year of Luigi never ended...

I'm watching Fox 5 news at the moment, and they will be having a segment soon on "evil luigi" and how he "is showing a different side in the new Mario game"....The hell? Lol. I'm pretty sure I heard that right.

What have you guys done!?

illadelph

I'm watching Fox 5 news at the moment, and they will be having a segment soon on "evil luigi" and how he "is showing a different side in the new Mario game"....The hell? Lol. I'm pretty sure I heard that right.

Wii U finally gonna get some press haha

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

Record and upload that shit!

BY2K

Membero Americo

RECORD THAT SHIT!

epmode

If Nintendo was awesome, they'd patch in a feature to record and upload these user edits directly to Youtube. It really needs to happen.

Chaos17

Credit to HawthorneKitty for taking a snapshot for us and posted in the MK8 OT :)

They showed this clip, apparently sourced from BuzzFeed.

33ivY7B.png

Some stuff about little brother, menacing looks; they played it twice and a quip about Grand Theft Mario.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
"Obtained exclusively by Buzzfeed..."

Was that really the origin of it? I hate giving Buzzfeed credit for anything, but if they really spawned this, then they need credit.

lol no, pretty sure it was just some random Youtube vid that ended up getting linked to on Reddit and a few other places.

Vysetron

Neo Member
The Fox thing is amazing but it baffles me. Were they wracking their brains on how to fill another 30 seconds and someone just said "I mean, I saw this Mario Kart gif the other day?"

lt519

This is a good one for a yoshi expression, horribly compressed and stretched but the original youtube exists if someone wants to make it better. Watch his eyes circle around following the blue shell and the expression on his face go from a smile to a terrified wide eyed look, nintendo detail..

WCeNw1n.gif

TheOGB

Banned
Not a Luigi stare, but I made this one this afternoon that can get along with the other mario kart 8 gifs:
seinfeld-kart-finalc6cla.gif
This is amazing

http://youtu.be/0aylDlZ-eyw

Uploaded that Fox 5 news clip of Luigi
This is... wow.

This is a good one for a yoshi expression, horribly compressed and stretched but the original youtube exists if someone wants to make it better. Watch his eyes circle around following the blue shell and the expression on his face go from a smile to a terrified wide eyed look, nintendo detail..

WCeNw1n.gif
PFFFFFFFFFFTTT

I shouldn't care but my general annoyance of Buzzfeed makes me sad that Fox credited them for the video.

Was that Fox 5 NY? Sounded like Rosanna Scotto.

Top Bottom