• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Luigi sends notice that The Year of Luigi never ended...

TreIII

ibj6LIkgVDtXPK.gif

*FridayDaaaaayum.gif*

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Luigi owning the Mario Kart hype.

Luigi got TV coverage on Fox News.

What did Mario get, nothing. It's over Mario.

blitz64

Awesome gifs all around.

Nintendo, awesome job on the details and MKtv

Maybe there will be something similar for Smash bros TV.

Wow, can't believe it made the news. It is interesting how the animations in a game could do that.

Luigi owning the Mario Kart hype.

Luigi got TV coverage on Fox News.

What did Mario get, nothing. It's over Mario.

Sorry for bringing this up, but Fox News is completely different from the news on Fox local channels. Just in case some get the wrong idea, lol.

I have a clip I'd like to make into a GIF, but I'm unaware of how people are getting their footage. Are players just using their cellphones to record the highlights and uploading the footage to make GIFs?

random25

I have a clip I'd like to make into a GIF, but I'm unaware of how people are getting their footage. Are players just using their cellphones to record the highlights and uploading the footage to make GIFs?

For the slow-mo captures usually recording via camera is used, unless you have a separate video capturing tool like elgato for higher image quality.

BBboy20

I have that shirt.

The Era of Luigi
I met a traveller from an antique land
Who said: "Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed:
And on the pedestal these words appear:
'My name is Luigi, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."

BEST GIF OF ALL TIME
I can safely say it is a work of genius.

Not sure if this was added to the thread already but this is a pretty good one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvtHwCb-XF4
You know you ascended when you turn a meme into an work of art.

I've never been one to like a CAD comic but this gave me a good chuckle.

cad-20140604-bacab.png
Yeah, all those who were disappointed by the delay should get a WiiU this year. ;P

Felensis

Banned
Ok GAF I'll admit you had success because yesterday I finally couldn't hold it any longer and catched a Wii U Mario Kart 8 bundle. To be specific my lovely fiancee surprised me with a Wii U MK8 bundle in her hands after coming home from work!!

I was like this:
Super-Saiyan.gif

Not only is she the best GF, fiancee and future wife in the world, but the game itself is also totally awesome :D
Had only 30 mins yesterday, but they already were a blast! I 0wned them all with Luigi's deathstare :D Epic moments in MKTV during my first races like in all these hilarious gifs *g*

moolamb

Ok GAF I'll admit you had success because yesterday I finally couldn't hold it any longer and catched a Wii U Mario Kart 8 bundle. To be specific my lovely fiance surprised me with a Wii U MK8 bundle in her hands after coming home from work!!

I was like this:
Super-Saiyan.gif

Not only is she the best GF, fiance and future wife in the world, but the game itself is also totally awesome :D
Had only 30 mins yesterday, but they already were a blast! I 0wned them all with Luigi's deathstare :D Epic moments in MKTV during my first races like in all these hilarious gifs *g*

So much joy!!! Congratulations :)

Top Bottom