• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Luigi sends notice that The Year of Luigi never ended...

random25

Ok GAF I'll admit you had success because yesterday I finally couldn't hold it any longer and catched a Wii U Mario Kart 8 bundle. To be specific my lovely fiance surprised me with a Wii U MK8 bundle in her hands after coming home from work!!

I was like this:
Super-Saiyan.gif

Not only is she the best GF, fiance and future wife in the world, but the game itself is also totally awesome :D
Had only 30 mins yesterday, but they already were a blast! I 0wned them all with Luigi's deathstare :D Epic moments in MKTV during my first races like in all these hilarious gifs *g*

Join the GAF lobbies. Fun times ahead!
get rekt >:)

ramparter

Banned
Ok GAF I'll admit you had success because yesterday I finally couldn't hold it any longer and catched a Wii U Mario Kart 8 bundle. To be specific my lovely fiancee surprised me with a Wii U MK8 bundle in her hands after coming home from work!!

I was like this:
Super-Saiyan.gif

Not only is she the best GF, fiancee and future wife in the world, but the game itself is also totally awesome :D
Had only 30 mins yesterday, but they already were a blast! I 0wned them all with Luigi's deathstare :D Epic moments in MKTV during my first races like in all these hilarious gifs *g*
She must really love you!! (or she badly wanted to play MK:p)
Anyway have fun you lucky b... bro!

AdanVC

Ok GAF I'll admit you had success because yesterday I finally couldn't hold it any longer and catched a Wii U Mario Kart 8 bundle. To be specific my lovely fiancee surprised me with a Wii U MK8 bundle in her hands after coming home from work!!

I was like this:

Not only is she the best GF, fiancee and future wife in the world, but the game itself is also totally awesome :D

Look what you made me do!

You evil bastards.

Awesome!! Hope you guys enjoy it. Wii U is such an excellent console :')

Sandwich

Neo Member
Thanks all. Just created my Mii and the Nintendo console was so nice that it took a picture of me and made me look better than I really do. Off to a good start!

Scrawnton

Woke up and saw the Luigi meme on the news this morning. Is it happening? Is the Wii U buzz finally turning around?! Good job nintendogaf!

kitsuneyo

I shouldn't care but my general annoyance of Buzzfeed makes me sad that Fox credited them for the video.

Was that Fox 5 NY? Sounded like Rosanna Scotto.

Yeah "exclusively obtained by Buzfeed" really bugged me too. Bad reporting and a kick in the teeth for the person who actually made the GIF/video, but what do you expect I guess.

lionpants

How does one get the close up shots? The shots in my replays are always far away or at terrible angles. Luck?

Also, that terminator GIF... lmao

phanphare

Banned
How does one get the close up shots? The shots in my replays are always far away or at terrible angles. Luck?

Also, that terminator GIF... lmao

I just fiddle around with what I'm highlighting. if I pull of a good shell shot or something it will likely show up in Everything, Items, Action, and Big Hits and they all usually have a different camera angle. I've usually been able to find a cool angle for everything I've wanted to find

Top Bottom