• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haikyuu!! 239
C3ITBNVWcAA_uja.jpg:small

Himekawa did the Hinata, that was the best lol.

Too bad he's on a team that we probably wont see anymore. Then again, we do keep seeing Datekou players, so maybe we will see Himekawa again in the future.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
I Am a Hero ch. 249

Between what hasn't been translated and the final remaining chapters, there should be about 14 chapters left, and Hideo's still stuck up there while Hiromi is having a complete meltdown on the side. Not to mention all those people on the roof.

Just how unsatisfying will those conclusion be, I wonder.

shokugeki no soma 200

Team Dojima work like a well oiled machine. Team Saiba is a wreck.

Though I would figure Soma and Joichirou should be somewhat good at working together since they worked together in their restaurant.

Kieli

shokugeki no soma 200

Team Dojima work like a well oiled machine. Team Saiba is a wreck.

Though I would figure Soma and Joichirou should be somewhat good at working together since they worked together in their restaurant.

Dojima is straight fiyah. Team Doj got this, yo.

Touhou Sangetsusei: Visionary Fairies in Shrine 05

Throwing out your winter heating source isn't the smartest idea, but fortunately Clownpiece is a stubborn one. Also hurrah for more Hecatia intel, and from the mouth of the yama of all people. It's not a huge surprise after LoLK, but it seems she's a decent person. Or at the very least, she has her fairy underling's interests at heart.

Elf ~Magic of the Moon~ (NSFW doujin)

Mira x elves x yuri x magic babies x xxx. Honestly, elves are pretty low tier and if I had a choice between them or more maids I'd choose the latter. Still, it's Mira which inherently makes it superior to the vast majority of non-Mira offerings.

mdubs

Banned
MHA 124

This is so good. I can't wait to see what quirk glasses dude has.

Shokugeki no Soma 100 chapters in review

The last 100 chapters were undoubtably worse than the first 100. The set started pretty good with the Elite 10 introduction and the festival arc, and then took a nosedive with Azami's introduction and zany schemes that took far too long to be explained into anything resembling sense. The Eizan arc introduced a huge handwave in that the judges refuse to cheat once they taste the food, but this is never explicitly mentioned, so having evil minions that refuse to expel them starts coming off really lame. The only saving grace for this was finally executing an Erina face-turn since her being a stubborn asshole was getting tiring given she's the "main" heroine.

The Promotion Exam arc has been largely a big filler arc and the heel turn by Hayama was awful shoehorned crap. At least we got the sense to fast forward with the Regiment arc we have coming up.

But Rindo tho

Watch Team Saiba take this even with all of their bullshit lack of teamwork.

:trollface

I actually hope not, and kinda doubt it will happen. I mean the point of what they're doing is to work on teamwork. So if they win without good teamwork, they essentially learn nothing. It will probably be a Erina that makes them work like a team.

Shokugeki no Soma 100 chapters in review

The last 100 chapters were undoubtably worse than the first 100. The set started pretty good with the Elite 10 introduction and the festival arc, and then took a nosedive with Azami's introduction and zany schemes that took far too long to be explained into anything resembling sense. The Eizan arc introduced a huge handwave in that the judges refuse to cheat once they taste the food, but this is never explicitly mentioned, so having evil minions that refuse to expel them starts coming off really lame. The only saving grace for this was finally executing an Erina face-turn since her being a stubborn asshole was getting tiring given she's the "main" heroine.

The Promotion Exam arc has been largely a big filler arc and the heel turn by Hayama was awful shoehorned crap. At least we got the sense to fast forward with the Regiment arc we have coming up.

Impossible, Hayama arc at least gave us much needed time with Kuga.

Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches Chapter 220 - 239
C3MISTdUEAAfiX9.jpg:large

I miss all the kissing and stuff, but I guess this racing towards the end. Dont know if I care for some of the character resolutions, more time could have been spent with the new gen of the supernatural studies club for example, like barely anytime with Hikaru and Hotaru.

bobohoro

Tomo-chan 487

I hope nothing indecent happens in this king's game.

Prison School 240

Nooo, not the prison!
That's where the good stuff happened in this manga.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Haru no Noroi 1-2 So that chapter one art is fantastic. Adore it. Not as indicitave of the manga as I thought (though pretty accurate to their own mental states) but either way I'm enjoying this. Took me a minute, but I ended up loving the character art, especially Natsumi and the faces she makes

Magi Perfect! This is exactly how the last arc should go now that I think about it. Like the end dungeon of a zelda game or something.

Sesuji wo Pin! 73-74 Can latin be as exciting? Only one way to find out!

Boruto Kay, that resengan scene was actually really touching and I felt it was kind ruined by the cuts to flashbacks.

Fairy Tail 484 - 518

Romeo has to do something, why have him all scared but then to not deliver on anything after that.

In any case, the Natsu v Gray fight was the best, wish it had continued or would happen later on.

Easily Natsu background combined with the origins of the dragon slayers -> END has been one of the most interesting long plots in this manga.

Yuzumori-san 13

Acceptance is the first step to ________. Mimika performed surprisingly well under pressure there, and even managed to evoke a few tears. Seems like the series' primary point of contention is now largely resolved, so I'm not really sure where it's going from here. The deliberate lack of insight into Yuzumori's feelings might be leading into something.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

All I'm saying is that having a random character you like standing around doesn't improve something that sucks. The Eizan shokugeki wouldn't have been improved by just having some random likable character standing around because oh wait, Rindou was there the entire time trolling and it still ended up bad.

I actually hope not, and kinda doubt it will happen. I mean the point of what they're doing is to work on teamwork. So if they win without good teamwork, they essentially learn nothing. It will probably be a Erina that makes them work like a team.

I hope she's the one as well and its not because they want to protect her or some crap. She needs to go back to her confident self without the arrogance/haughty aspect (or at least a reduced version)

All I'm saying is that having a random character you like standing around doesn't improve something that sucks. The Eizan shokugeki wouldn't have been improved by just having some random likable character standing around because oh wait, Rindou was there the entire time trolling and it still ended up bad.

I get that and agree but that dude is in some other world where shit like that is seen as logical and its just not worth it.

Also i might need to update myself on Soma but that can wait until this arc is done so i can get through it quickly.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I get that plus also agree but that dude is in some other world where shit like that is seen as logical and its just not worth it.

Also i might need to update myself on Soma but i will wait until this arc is done so i can get through it quickly.

I think if you went through it at binge speed its fine to good. Even at its lowest point, I don't think Shokugeki has ever been legitimately bad. The reason for that is that there are just so many likable characters that it would exceedingly difficult to make watching them do basically anything be actively bad.

mdubs

Banned
Black Torch 1

This was a pretty good, if tropey, opening. The full-page spread was quite cool. This is a new Jump SQ series

Machida-kun no Sekai 1-10

Imagine if Sakamoto (Sakamoto desu ga?) was a normal guy whose main point was being kind to the Messiah levels.

That's what Machida-kun is about.

The first ten chapters are enjoyable but I wonder for how long the author can keep this up without spicing it up a little bit before being boring.

Zweizer

Banned
(NSFW) Elf ~Magic of the Moon~ by Mira

ybCu4k8.jpg

Elves are all the rage nowadays, so it makes sense that there should be some hot elf x dark elf yuri marriage lesbian magical impregnation action. Thankfully Mira got us covered~

Fancolors

To You, the Immortal 10
Honestly, I'm surprised it didn't happen earlier. Those two had huge death flags from the moment they were introduced. And the remaining character still does. I'm looking forward for whatever else Ooima Yoshitoki will do to fuck me up. She's really good at that.

Tomo 484 - 487

Carol is winning this arc so far.

Elves are all the rage nowadays, so it makes sense that there should be some hot elf x dark elf yuri marriage lesbian magical impregnation action. Thankfully Mira got us covered~

Description was accurate

10/Zweizer

Shengar

http://i.imgur.com/ybCu4k8.jpg[IMG]

Elves are all the rage nowadays, so it makes sense that there should be some hot elf x dark elf yuri marriage lesbian magical impregnation action. Thankfully Mira got us covered~[/QUOTE]

[IMG]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/53561352/Screenshot/Manga/img000003.jpg

Fairy Tail 519

Dude, am I going crazy or is the writing for this fight utter crap? Besides the point that Erza never loses her fucking battles, what just happened?

mdubs

Banned
Viz Shonen Jump Livestream

All 6 new series coming as Jump Starts; they are planning to pick up at least 2-3 of them. So fill those surveys out!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Viz Shonen Jump Livestream

All 6 new series coming as Jump Starts; they are planning to pick up at least 2-3 of them. So fill those surveys out!

Hopefully that stops the bleeding.

Unless the Viz curse kicks in again and they all get cancelled.

mdubs

Banned
I'm going to go ahead and predict that Dr. Stone will stick around for a good while. Inagaki clearly knows how to write a long series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom