• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

I miss JBL the wrestler. Just a big mean dude who beat the fuck out of people. He had some lovely titties, too.

I stopped watching around 2002 so I missed his rise to the top, so when I came back ~2006 and he was just started to fade out of the picture I had no idea why one of the APA was carrying the belt.

His rallying of the troops against ECW was decent.

Aiii

So not worth it
I've been looking at getting some tattoos and uh, I don't think I'll be going to this guy:

http://instagram.com/p/XSl77kNUwR/

(It's wrestling related, obviously)

Go to whoever made this:
tumblr_m3nxecPP531r1bbuuo1_500.jpg

Not sure if this guy didn't know what AJ actually looks like, or if he just altered an existing tattoo into AJ though.

Aiii

So not worth it
They're IDIOTS. LOOK AT HIS FUCKING HANDS! HIS MISSING A FINGER FOR CHRIST SAKE!

This dude cannot draw people to save his life and he came strongly recommended. Now I don't trust that person with anything.

Haha, on both hands too, awesome.

I hope he gets to show it to Punk once, I won't put it past the guy to completely trash it right in the guys face.

dream

It isn't the end of the world until The Great One says it is.

Studio 51, Hollywood, CA. The Rock is on set filming his latest movie when suddenly everything goes terribly, horribly wrong. People on the lot are changing - becoming infected with a mysterious pathogen that turns them into violent, angry beats. The Rock knows he is the only one who can end it and end it now - but to do so he must battle his way though the different sound stages to get to the source of the problem and save us all.

=> Take control of the Rock as you punch, kick, and slam your way through the crazed goons of an evil mastermind.

=> Battle through four different environments and eighteen progressively harder levels.

=> Uncover hidden clues that help unravel what happened.

=> Improve your game through upgrades to health, stamina, attack, slam stats as you progress through the game.

=> Select and upgrade five different combat skills to further customize your fighting ability.

=> Earn in game coins to purchase weapons and clothes to improve your stats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=M2BkAjmNRUg

Rad.

dream

My favorite part was the random soundbite of Dwayne saying "The Rock's got his boots on...HIS BOOTS TO ASSES BOOTS!!!"

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I would play an iOS or Android version of WWE Crush Hour. An endless runner would be fine. Even a match three would be okay. Not another swipe fighter though, I can't play any of those even to see how terrible they are.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, very productive weekend. Beat Bioshock Infinite, Vergil's Downfall, and finally finished SC2's Wings of Liberty campaign. BI: god tier end, Vergil's is ehhhh and SC2's ending is laughably bad. The end!

Just wanted to say I love Fandango. He was so awesome last Raw. I have no idea how wrasslegaf reacted to him on Monday or in general and honestly I don't care enough to go back and read the thread because you guys hate everything but he was great. Also, I was "meh" about his finisher at first but then saw the replay and saw how friggin high and far he jumped and the solid looking collision and was like ok this could definitely work. He's spectacular, everything about him, even on the mic he's good. There were so many little opportunities where he could've messed up (a dance move, a line, anything) but the dude knocked it out of the park. The pressure must have been insane... he knows this is his big chance and just any little hint of nervousness or flubbing of lines and he'd get eaten alive but he delivered. Just love the character.

Striker

I like Fandango as well. They need to tone down the entrance a little though.
Any time they put more focus on the flair of the character in his entrance than his ring ability (showing the crowd why you're a heel, and so forth), you know it's a joke character in the making.

"Why you guys mad Jericho's putting over younger talent?"

Because there's many guys better who should be getting the rub, but instead stuck doing mindless things they have no business being apart of, i.e. Dolph Ziggler in a tag match, Antonio Cesaro being a jobber to everybody, Cody Rhodes wrestling a non-title tag match, Wade Barrett being in a match against the Miz in a movie role angle.

I just wanna come in here and give my condolences to the Big Red Machine's Big Red Fan, SoulPlaya. RIP in peace, man. May your stay in Hell
in a Cell
be filled with high quality videos of all those great ****+ Kane matches.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I just wanna come in here and give my condolences to the Big Red Machine's Big Red Fan, SoulPlaya. RIP in peace, man. May your stay in Hell
in a Cell

What do you know? Do you know something? What's happened to Soul?

strobogo

Banned
Man, very productive weekend. Beat Bioshock Infinite, Vergil's Downfall, and finally finished SC2's Wings of Liberty campaign. BI: god tier end, Vergil's is ehhhh and SC2's ending is laughably bad. The end!

I finished Aliens: Colonial Marines today. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I don't play FPS and I'm terrible at them, so I'm not really sure how good or bad it was. I know there were a whole lot of missions where I got extremely frustrated to the point of having to stop playing. And a lot of bullshit deaths where fucking xenos would be right behind/beside you, but wouldn't show up on your tracker. A few missions I only beat because of glitches.

But I enjoyed it over all, I guess. Got to see the Space Jockey, Bishop, Hicks, the tracker things from Prometheus. I would say it wasn't as good as the last AvP game, since it had no xeno campaign or anything.

in a Cell

What? Soul died?

Razorskin

----- ------
in a Cell

Is this for real? Or is it just because he's been gone for a while?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's really a reminder of how abrupt and sudden it was that Soul left...Which mod do you guys think I should PM to do a little light sleuthing to see if anything has happened?

Top Bottom