• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Always makes me wonder if folks will notice... and if they do... who would tell people on here and other online sites

I've made an agreement with my roommate that she'll do it for me, just one FB post should be enough so people in all the different social circles and platforms would get wind of it. Sad stuff but something you should take care of just in case.

In other news my attempts to meet Mechashiva tonight have been sort of undone. :/

Last post: Feb 16th

I think someone said before he was trying to concentrate on med school or something.
I've figured this to be the cause myself, here's hoping he doesn't burn (ha!) himself out on studying with no fun, that'd be like the Kane Cycle with no Komedy Kane.
In other words he should show up here once in a while at least.

Then there's JC trying to give us the shivers, dammit man you vanish from Wrasslegaf for months and return with these heelish posts?!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I was legit shook when someone invoked the name of Soulplaya.

Penguin

I've made an agreement with my roommate that she'll do it for me, just one FB post should be enough so people in all the different social circles and platforms would get wind of it. Sad stuff but something you should take care of just in case.

In other news my attempts to meet Mechashiva tonight have been sort of undone. :/

That is kind of depressing to think about

Hmm I want to change the topic!

How about them... er... things!

Jitters

I hope I don't post on GAF long enough or become liked enough(probably won't happen. lol) that people would look for me when I stop. I'm not saying you guys being worried about someone you see as a friend is a bad thing, I get that. Its just the thought that if I stop posting;I will be searched for, creeps me out.

strobogo

Banned
I hope I don't post on GAF long enough or become liked enough(probably won't happen. lol) that people would look for me when I stop. I'm not saying you guys being worried about someone you see as a friend is a bad thing, I get that. Its just the thought that if I stop posting;I will be searched for, creeps me out.

I search for you everyday.

we will do what we can to recover your body, don't worry.

I keep forgetting that Low-Ki was in the WWE for a short while.

You mean agent 47

20130105034.jpg

Nobody likes Kelly Kelly fans, so you're good.

Penguin

GAF already knows all!

~Edit
Watching Mania 28 on Demand, and damn... everyone got left out of the opening package who wasn't Taker/HHH/Rock/Cena... has to suck especially for Punk/Jericho

Today was WWE-Netflix watch with the family: they chose The 50 Greatest Finishing Moves in WWE. I was mostly OK with WWEs choices, not with the order.

Frog splash and moonsault were mentioned twice. that was cheating

IMO RVDs 5 star frog splash beats Eddie Guerrero's frog splash

Obviously no Crippler's Crossface mentions

From PWInsider;

In what will go down as one of the strangest stories I can ever remember writing about, Extreme Rising emailed current champion Stevie Richards today, demanding he return their title belt (which he has kept since winning and has taken overseas and to independent shows to defend as a way to raise the profile of the promotion) or else...because of Richards said he would defend the belt via a videogame.
Yes, really.

So, let's start at the beginning.

Over the course of the weekend, Richards and former ECW star Danny Doring, who are close friends, were writing each other back and forth via Twitter and Facebook.

Richards, a videogame and technology aficionado, posted a photo of the Rising belt and his copy of the latest Madden videogame on his Twitter account, jokingly offering to defend his belt via the game online since he lost his bookings over Wrestlemania weekend.

Doring then posted a photo of the old ECW World Tag Team belt (which has been in his possession since the company closed in 2001) on his Twitter account and responded that he would put up that belt as well, joking it would be "defunct promotion vs. defunct promotion."

Shortly after, Richards received an email from the promotion, upset over the two friends "blowing off steam online", as Richards termed it, demanding the return of the belt by the end of this week, noting they were "disappointed" over the description of the promotion as defunct.

Richards noted that what really upset him the most was that the promotion "doubted his ability as a Madden player." He noted that Rising was upset over something that "20 people saw on Twitter" and said he's tried to help the company by carrying their belt and was amazed they saw the comments as anything more than two people goofing off online.

He also noted that it was silly no one just called him, especially since he hasn't had any communication with anyone at Rising beyond a text announcing the cancellation of the Wrestlemania weekend shows.

One Extreme Rising official noted they were upset over the promotion being described as "defunct", which is something Doring, not Richards, wrote.

Despite the threat, Doring and Richards intend to play the game after all and Richards is looking for a way for the game to be streamed online for whoever cares to watch it. The two intend to build up their "new rivalry" online.

Extreme Rising had disaster written all over it from day 1. Shane Douglass continues to be horrible at everything he does.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
wrasslegaf, help me out. i want a decent sound system. this is the first time i've ever invested in such a thing and it's for my bedroom so i don't have THAT much space, but i'm tired of wearing headphones, and i want something relatively simple. probably under 100 or close to it

Storyline writing goes out the window during Mania season, you know this.

Mania season? WWE storyline writing goes out the window year round. Sometimes they'll stumble upon something great but a few weeks later, they'll fuck it up and we go straight back to the status quo.

TNA isn't what I'd call a good wrestling promotion but still, it's better than WWE. Even during the worst parts of Aces & Eights, there's still been plenty of entertaining stuff on the side to keep me watching (mostly Kaz/Daniels, Aries, Roode, Joseph Parks and Bully Ray). I really can't say the same part about large parts of Raw over the last year, even though I like plenty of guys on the roster.

Top Bottom