• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Star-Lord is merely okay until you get him to level 3, the ability unlocked there just tears up combat-type Villain Siege enemies because he dives around them in a circle strafing them. Especially helpful on Doctor Octopus.

Time to spend those chaos tokens. Thank you

Roto13

0w4Uyn0.png

Now I'm just missing Angela and Black Cat. Can only get them randomly or from the shop. I'm at 14/40 for Black Cat and 6/40 for Angela. It'd be nice if one or both of them got added to the Arena or Villain Siege.

EDIT: "Sorry, we are now undergoing maintenance"

I still had like 15 minutes of free play left in the Ronan special mission. :mad: At least I already had enough bios to rank him up to 3. The rest were just going to be extras.

Now I'm just missing Angela and Black Cat. Can only get them randomly or from the shop. I'm at 14/40 for Black Cat and 6/40 for Angela. It'd be nice if one or both of them got added to the Arena or Villain Siege.

EDIT: "Sorry, we are now undergoing maintenance"

I still had like 15 minutes of free play left in the Ronan special mission. :mad: At least I already had enough bios to rank him up to 3. The rest were just going to be extras.

I love black bolt. My second squad is black bolt, black panther, and Thor. My team bonuses are insane. I have both bp and bb up to 4 stars. I wish I could get Thor up there as well.

I hope this maintenance ends on time and with a great team package waiting in the store

I would like to use Black Bolt but getting his biometrics is a pain in the ass.

I'm currently splitting acquiring bios between him and captain marvel.

Hope they reduce the Energy costs of Dimension Rifts at some point.

I unlocked the Loki one last night, but only had enough energy left for 1 run. Still sitting on 9/40 Bios for Destroyer too lol, he's never going to unlock for me. Probably one I'll buy Bios for if I ever see them in the half-hourly deal.

Guessing this new update has just added the new characters etc and hidden them away until release.

I like the new Mission Complete screen though, much slicker.

Roto13

Ant Man is hiding in here somewhere.
But you can't see him because he's tiny.

They've rearranged the characters in the mission start screen. Now the leader is in the middle. Can you dequip this special gear after you equip it? :p Still bitter about the ISO-8.

Ant Man is hiding in here somewhere.
But you can't see him because he's tiny.

They've rearranged the characters in the mission start screen. Now the leader is in the middle. Can you dequip this special gear after you equip it? :p Still bitter about the ISO-8.

No. You can only replace it with another piece of special gear

Finished Villain Seige #6 for the first time today, literally used every character I had. Pretty happy - starting to get a few good characters now that can deal with Ock quick enough that the lasers don't ruin everything.

Still hate those lasers haha!

War Machine was already awesome and now with the costume stats and stun he's right up there just under the UniVision God tier for best characters imo.

Mrcapcom

So falcon and warmachine costumes are a must? I want to get them but I feel like spending 1500 crystals im going to miss out on other stuff.

Mindwipe

So falcon and warmachine costumes are a must? I want to get them but I feel like spending 1500 crystals im going to miss out on other stuff.

Yup.

Falcon is by far and away the best agile character in the game with his. The animation changes to swoop make it vastly more useful too.

I'm curious, is there a tier list breakdown anywhere?

No. It's my own tier list in my head :p

There really isn't enough information out there and as characters rank up from 2-5 stars they end up changing quite a bit so people disagree too much based on how much effort they personally have put into a character. The only universal consensus I see is Uniform Vision is the best.

Oh, the War Machine and Falcon costumes are "limited edition." They're gone on the 14th. Hmm.

Got that pop-up too, didn't realise this was a thing.. Changes my opinion on holding off slightly lol

Almost got enough crystals for one of them now though.

Just bought the Falcon costume. That pause/freeze when you activate his swoop is going to be super annoying. Guess I'll hold off on levelling him until they patch that.

Was thinking of buying the costumes as I love the way they look. Glad to hear that they add nice benefits.

Hadn't heard about Movie Vision being the best though. Already have him on my second team so I may consider that as my third purchase.

Roto13

Got all the Special Mission GotG characters up to 3 stars, except for Yondu, who is 4 stars. I'm wondering if I should get as many biometrics as I can for him (probably won't be able to get him to 5 stars before it ends but I should be able to get close) or try to get someone else to four stars. Hmm.

Assuming we can't with our friends online with this? Like playing together real-time

There is apparently multiplayer in the works for Villain Siege, going by that grayed out "Multiplay" button.

EDIT: If they put the Attilan Rising Quiet Room costume for Black Bolt in this game, I'd probably buy it.

Zzoram

I hope that there will still be a way to get Ronan and Groot bios other than buying them after they change the special missions to Ant Man characters.

Drayco21

What's the easiest way to level new heroes (aside from using the chips)? Just taking them through the story missions?

I put one of my main team heroes on the team and two new guys I want to level and then do later story missions that I know my Ultron can solo without troubles. It shouldn't take too long to get to that level 20 hump doing a few Chapter 3 and 4 missions.

Roto13

40 Black Cat biometrics for 560 gems. Tempting, just to unlock her, but then I'd miss out on the Captain Falcon costume.
Unless I spend money. :eek:

Drayco21

40 Black Cat biometrics for 560 gems. Tempting, just to unlock her, but then I'd miss out on the Captain Falcon costume.

For what it's worth, I really don't like the way Black Cat plays in this game. I'd say go for Uncle Sam.

GreekWolf

I started grinding for Black Cat, but changed my mind after hearing several people say she really wasn't worth the effort and is suprisingly weak. Everyone is hot on Gamora now, especially for Villain Siege, so that's probably where I'll focus.

I still want Cat at some point tho, to complete Spider-Verse.

I don't have the gems for both limited time costumes. Which should I get?

Currently, my War Machine is at 3 Red Stars and lvl 30, as part of my B team, while Falcon is only 2 Stars and lvl 10. Should I get IP and stay focusing on him or get Uncle Sam and start building him up instead?

Unlocked Black Panther this morning. Only Loki (18/20) and Destroyer (33/40) to go. Getting there!

Got Vision to 4 star this morning, my second 4-star character, so my primary team of Angela 4*, Vision 4* and Hulk 3*, all level 40, full Mastery, are doing a pretty great job of clearing content now.

Noticed earlier I have 53 Bios for Punisher towards his 80 required for 4*.. Not sure how that's happened so easily, but I'm thinking I should focus on him a bit too as he's probably an easy 4* for me as well.. Is he any good though? I've started leveling him with my B-team regardless.

rexor0717

I don't have the gems for both limited time costumes. Which should I get?

Currently, my War Machine is at 3 Red Stars and lvl 30, as part of my B team, while Falcon is only 2 Stars and lvl 10. Should I get IP and stay focusing on him or get Uncle Sam and start building him up instead?

Captain Falcon is really strong. The 10% stat bonus is like another rank's worth of stats at a high rank/mastery. His skills are just better too. I had both him and War Machine at 4 stars so I got both.

Drayco21

Red Hulk as a fifth extra hero? Yeah, okay, I'll take it. Awesome.

Looking forward to this.

Also, how weird is it that Ant-Man's default costume isn't the MCU one?

Top Bottom