• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite Story Trailer, Sep 17th, 8 reveals, 6 2017 DLC characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guymelef

KLZvRDf.jpg

FSghCFY.jpg

oQkiHrN.jpg

THTPne0.jpg

Rymuth

Ultron Sigma is such a terrific concept, I'm surprised no one thought of it before

Well, maybe in the fan fiction circles

LiK

Wow, this trailer was awful especially compared to the MvC3 scenes. Here's hoping the game is better.

from that trailer it seems like they have no money and had to show something since they went silent for 6 months after the initial announcement.

wwm0nkey

Capcom Unity Page Details
http://www.capcom-unity.com/combofi...nd-release-date-for-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite

Preorder Standard for: Warrior Thor and Evil Ryu Premium Costumes.

Deluxe Edition ($89.99 MSRP): he two aforementioned costumes (Warrior Thor and Evil Ryu) and two additional costumes – Gladiator Hulk and Command Mission X! The Deluxe Edition also includes the 2017 Character Pass, which gives you access to six post-launch characters – the first one being Sigma himself!

Collector's Edition ($199.99 MSRP): Pre-order this bad boy and you're gonna be the proud new owner for FOUR detailed, interlinking dioramas from TriForce, plus LED-powered Infinity Stones and the Deluxe Edition of the game. Make some room on your desk before you pre-order!
Command Mission MegaMan skin? Fuck I might get that Deluxe version :(

Ok, so why is Capcom still using "old" RE5/6 Chris now they have "new" Chris from RE7? They kept old Chris (but changed his hair a bit or something?) in the latest CG movie and this is using old Chris too but wouldn't it make more sense to tie it in with RE7 and "new" Chris?

Because 7's sucked.

BadWolf

I mean, I know, but I'm still annoyed with them. Why redesign Chris so much (again) to the point where you only really know it really is him because the credits list him as such and then in every other thing that features the character and serves as promotion for the franchise you use an old design.

And that right there tells you all you need to know as to why they went with the old (much more recognizable) design.

jennetics

While I'm excited to play this, the art style of the trailer kinda threw me off. It looks pretty janky compared to MvC3...I can't put my finger on it though.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so, we are looking at:

Marvel

Iron Man
Captain Hydra America
Captain Marvel
Hulk
Thor
Hawkeye
Ultron
Rocket

Capcom

Ryu
Chun
Morrigan
X
Strider
Chris
Sigma (DLC)

14 so far, 15 with dlc so far. Probably about half the roster if we want to be realistic?

Eolz

Shame about the artstyle, even if it's decent enough.
Trailers really are not as hype as the MvC3 so far too. Pretty happy about going back to 2v2 at least.

dlauv

Kind of woofish next to Injustice's production values.

I like the art style, but the CA in those shots is pretty aggressive.

vg260

I was not expecting a September release. My first thought is the base roster is going to be light. We'll see. I'm a bit nervous how this is going to play out in terms of the game model goes.

I found the trailer pretty dull.

Excited for Ultron, but the Sigma-Ultron hybrid looks lame, and the general art direction is goofy.

I will probably pre-order for the 6 characters unless they are all awful.

jrush64

Banned
so, we are looking at:

Marvel

Iron Man
Captain Hydra America
Captain Marvel
Hulk
Thor
Hawkeye
Ultron
Rocket

Capcom

Ryu
Chun
Morrigan
X
Strider
Chris
Sigma (DLC)

14 so far, 15 with dlc so far. Probably about half the roster if we want to be realistic?

Black Widow's gotta be in this right? Along with Loki and Black Panther?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Any word on when we can expect previews to drop?

We need gameplay details way more than we need reveals.

Man, that was mad garbage. MVC3's trailers were much better.

Who the hell is making this game?
It's the first internally developed Capcom game in years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom