• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite Story Trailer, Sep 17th, 8 reveals, 6 2017 DLC characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

Hopefully they say who the 6 season pass characters are. Sigma does not hype me at all for wanting to get the deluxe version.

I'm just glad Bara Chris lives on
untitledp4o5w.png

Not enough muscles

mebizzle

Classic Capcom, game doesnt come out for 5 months and we already have a DLC character announced, before we even (presumably) have an idea of the final roster.

It amazes me how we let them get away with horseshit practices like this, this should completely dissuade me from buying the game (I really dont like how theyve handled SFV) and yet I'll still buy it because I love the series.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Capcom Unity Page Details
http://www.capcom-unity.com/combofi...nd-release-date-for-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite

Preorder Standard for: Warrior Thor and Evil Ryu Premium Costumes.

Deluxe Edition ($89.99 MSRP): he two aforementioned costumes (Warrior Thor and Evil Ryu) and two additional costumes – Gladiator Hulk and Command Mission X! The Deluxe Edition also includes the 2017 Character Pass, which gives you access to six post-launch characters – the first one being Sigma himself!

Collector’s Edition ($199.99 MSRP): Pre-order this bad boy and you’re gonna be the proud new owner for FOUR detailed, interlinking dioramas from TriForce, plus LED-powered Infinity Stones and the Deluxe Edition of the game. Make some room on your desk before you pre-order!

2017 Character Pass? So are we going to get yearly character pass?

Pachimari

I can't get hype about this and I love me some Marvel so fierce, but this just looks bad and bland. The only character that I could see myself playing is Captain Marvel so far. Unless I get Gambit, Star-Lord, some Inhuman or Iron Fist/Daredevil.

"D"

I'm extremely insecure with how much f2p mobile games are encroaching on Nintendo
Where the preorder button at

Is it sad that it took me at least 3 reads of the title to know that it was new news and not just the character/stage thread being bumped?

Moaradin

Pretty lame trailer tbh. Still not sure on what to think of the art style. Chun looks pretty bad compared to her SFV model.

Still gonna get it day 1 though.

Alienous

Man, compared to the Marvel vs. Capcom 3 trailers, this is a little bit of a let down.

I guess this is based on in-game cutscenes though?

Marvel vs Capcom Fans: Oh my god we haven't heard any news for months
Capcom: Ok here's a trailer and release date
MvC Fans: This is shit

No Amaterasu no buy...

But really, I'll probably buy this even though I'm terrible at fighting games. Will this be the game that forces me to "Git Gud"?!

No...

Mupod

well a lot of us expected sigma/ultron from the previous teaser and the rest of these reveals are pretty boring. The only one I wasn't expecting was Boulder Chris, I guess. Hopefully we aren't waiting months for more info...

FluxWaveZ

Lack of voices in that trailer was kinda lame. I could see it being the case in the story mode itself.

Also, waiting for Phoenix Wright.

YOOOOO SIGMA

YOOOO COMMAND MISSION X COSTUME

YEARS OF BEING AN X FAN IS PAYING OFF FUCK YES.

Ahem. Hopefully some gameplay comes out.

Nyoro SF

We have DLC and passes announced almost 5 months out from a release... and that trailer looked horrid compared to MvC3's, what on earth is going on?

Neoxon

Lack of voices in that trailer was kinda lame. I could see it being the case in the story mode itself.

Also, waiting for Phoenix Wright.
Both Ultron & Rocket speak in the trailer.

Also, it looks like Rocket's voice did indeed get changed. We'll miss you, Greg Ellis.

Tyaren

Best Chris is in! :D

Other than that it looks a bit underwhelming to me. especially In comparison to Injustice 2, which I have been following a lot lately. MvCI looks immature and gaudy in comparison. But I guess that is what they are going for. It's supposed to be a lot brighter and less serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom