• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite Story Trailer, Sep 17th, 8 reveals, 6 2017 DLC characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

ec0ec0

Do you think your video game character is faster the flash. I will explain to you why that in most cases its impossible, and it will sound like all types of bullshit
Go for it

From the thread "If the Flash decided to kill everyone on Earth..." (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=905765)

3719467-1084079389-tumbl.jpg

9o0hyrb.jpg

in a single attosecond, light would varely manage to move from one end of a molecule to the other end...

MADGAME

So was Ryce just stirring the pot by leaving that information out of his posts or did he not know traditional controls are an option?

Assuming of course, it is actually true.

From the thread "If the Flash decided to kill everyone on Earth..." (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=905765)

3719467-1084079389-tumbl.jpg

9o0hyrb.jpg

in a single attosecond, light would varely manage to move from one end of a molecule to the other end...

My favorite bit from that thread:

How do you beat this dude? You're thinking you're hashing him good, laying down the beatdown, missing your balls and suddenly BAM YOUR MOM FELL DOWN THE STAIRS TWENTY YEARS AGO and there's a dent in your forehead and Superman not thunk so gud no more. Actually she didn't fall down the stairs the Flash put speed into them so they fell up her! Fuck you Flash! You moved the stairs to Soviet fucking russia! RUSH-A! Bitch

vocab

Chromatic aberration
DLC announced before the game.
Rushed release date.
No info about netcode.
Rumor about watered down gameplay

Things are looking great.

Neoxon

Chromatic aberration
Rushed release date.
No info about netcode.

To be fair, we don't know if it's rushed or not, as it could just be a quick turn-around from reveal to release.

Chromatic aberration
Rushed release date.
No info about netcode.

I wonder what the public response to the game will be. Expecting another Mass Effect Andromeda tbh.

NotLiquid

I wonder what the public response to the game will be. Expecting another Mass Effect Andromeda tbh.

I'd say a better comparison is to expect another SFV. Marvel is nowhere near as high profile as Mass Effect to have a similar fallout and doesn't look to have as many evident development snags. As long as the game play is still good it's going to be somewhat lucrative but that doesn't mean it won't be a bit of a let down for what it promised.

So, my mistake. The producer said:

Yes.

Again, can't give impressions until the 27th. What you've heard isn't wrong, but I came away feeling good about it.

Edit: At the time, the producer told me they were still playing with command executions.

So either:

They are optional.
OR
DP inputs are set to down down DP.

The last theory could straight up be that they are still tweaking things, so with enough pushback, shit could go back to normal. I really can't see them having normal inputs in and then suddenly swiping them out without use.

So while it's not a straight confirmation, the inputs are at least there, and that's better than them not existing at all.

Link? All I saw was someone mentioning that they are still tweaking the controls.

I should have clarified. Whatever the case may be, they are in within some fashion.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action

if they don't put an Injustice level of solo missions or an mkx level of unlockables everyones gonna hate it

if capcom is going to make the big seller that Disney wants, they need to pay attention to nrs

Baleoce

The other thing to consider, if this game really is dropping in September (I still can't quite get over that tbh..) is that whatever they announce is almost certainly feature locked at this point.

https://youtu.be/8mIC5EclDtY

Here's gameplay

Hey some of these animations look familiar

Probably new thread worthy. Yeah quite a few things look familiar there. The UI designer needs a talking to, and the aesthetic is still a bit odd. But in general that doesn't look too bad. I hope it gets some more polish.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Ultron can call his buddy in like an assist. Uh that something I guess. A combo got broken at some point too but that could be a gem thing or maybe there's fixed points like tacs

Did that Time Stone's dash use any resources use any resources since it is useable outside of the stone's activation? Or do all of the stones grant something like that?

Did that Time Stone's dash use any resources use any resources since it is useable outside of the stone's activation? Or do all of the stones grant something like that?
There's a move where Chun Li a does a pink attack that launches Chris to the other corner and wall bounces. It could be a new move or, along with the dash, may be that Infinity stones also expands one's moveset out of activation by one move.

Grimsen

Disappointed that bounces and untechable OTGs are still in.

MvC3 without assists? Coming from MvC1 devs, but this isn't anything like MvC1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom