• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Daredevil S2 *Spoiler Thread* |OT| Elektra Boogaloo - March 18th on Netflix

TheOddOne

spoilers-1l3zvs.png

Awesome OT subtitle.

I am ready to quit my job, cut ties from friends and family, and sell all of my earthly possessions except PC and Netflix subscription next weekend.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
i'm hoping for some info as when does S2 takes place, before or after AoU. Also, JJ and Luke Cage cameos please!

#AllConnected

styl3s

i'm hoping for some info as when does S2 takes place, before or after AoU. Also, JJ and Luke Cage cameos please!

#AllConnected
Has Winter Soldier timeline even happened in the netflix universe yet? Daredevil season 1 was super vague about its timeline and it seems like it was taking place right after Avengers 1 and if that's the case i am assuming these next sets of shows will start to deal with the aftermath of that and while Ultron is going on making Defenders the post Ultron or Civil War tie in.

Or the shows will continue to stay extremely vague because it seems like they aren't as connected as Agents of Shield, they just seem to just kind of exist in the timeline. The "birth" of the Defenders makes more sense to me if it's either taking place during or after Civil War considering how all the characters shown so far are pro-secret identity.

hermit7

Excited enough for this but man do I dislike Foggy.

The second half of the season he was so annoying I couldn't get over it.

burgervan

Not really. The first couple of episodes did a great job setting up the tone/Kilgrave but I feel it falls flat after episode 4-5 and then limps to the end.

I was totally on board for the first 8 or 9 episodes, but agree it doesn't end as strongly as it should have. DD was constantly up and down for me and the adventures of Foggy and whatshername were a total wash. Why show us their investigation into something that we, as viewers, already know about? Foggy in general was a nothing character played by a terrible actor. At least JJ stayed fairly focused on Jessica.

Has Winter Soldier timeline even happened in the netflix universe yet? Daredevil season 1 was super vague about its timeline and it seems like it was taking place right after Avengers 1 and if that's the case i am assuming these next sets of shows will start to deal with the aftermath of that and while Ultron is going on making Defenders the post Ultron or Civil War tie in.

Or the shows will continue to stay extremely vague because it seems like they aren't as connected as Agents of Shield, they just seem to just kind of exist in the timeline. The "birth" of the Defenders makes more sense to me if it's either taking place during or after Civil War considering how all the characters shown so far are pro-secret identity.

Expect all Netflix shows to occasionally reference "that whole robot thing" every so often. And nothing more.

I'm cynical but honestly the lack of willingness to actually do anything and crossover the TV/movies is pissing me off a little.

Top Bottom