• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain |OT| The Man Who Sold The World

Status
Not open for further replies.
fBbNStN.gif

Done by our very own user Bricky. Someone should make a post of all the ones he did.

alright!

peace out errbody!

again, great OT

As long as it's in spoiler tags which is most what people did in the spoiler free thread, then that's fine. Other then that, no.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Remember that Thread where people thought that Head Doctor was in on some Metal Gear Solid 5 Conspiracy?

Ah.... Good times.

Good times, indeed. The initial reveal in VGA's made people crazy.

Cubed

To digital or not to digital? As long as I'm guaranteed to have it unlocked at midnight EST, I'd go digital.

The1Ski

ooooooooooooo it's happening.

Between avoiding spoilers and watching the Uknighted 500+ hour Metal Gear twitch channel, this feels like an event!

Just wish there was a Steam pre-load

Dawg

Game completion is at 12% after about 30 hours. Put so many hours in already but it feels like I still have so much left to do.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
ooooooooooooo it's happening.

Between avoiding spoilers and watching the Uknighted 500+ hour Metal Gear twitch channel, this feels like an event!

I feel like MGS4 was the same way. Can't remember MGS3 and 2's release so I can't know for sure how it felt.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
Game completion is at 12% after about 30 hours. Put so many hours in already but it feels like I still have so much left to do.

I'm at 20 something % at 33 hours. The online is going to dominate my playtime, kinda glad it's not here until next month.

Numb

Good lord.
Excited but not too happy thinking about the time i could spend on this if i really went in deep.

~Kinggi~

Banned
The % i feel are probably really misleading. I feel like 60% of that is just perfecting missions and scoring top scores, not constantly new content.

AdanVC

What an amazing OT! Holy shit I'm so hyped for this game and I don't even have a freaking console to play this. It's in moments like this where it sucks really bad to be a Wii U only owner. Looking forward to read impressions and see screenshots on the screenshot thread!

cocopuffs

Banned
Could someone tell me if Solid Snake plays a part in the game, like even if he's just mentioned in it at the end or something? Spoiler-tag a simple yes or no answer please.

Still holding onto the dream that my steam copy will unlock tomorrow at 8am est. I know a few of you will be there with me looking for that download button. If not, still not long to go. I can't believe it's finally here!!!! YAY!!!!!

I'm just checking in to say well done on the OT Dawg. Now I must go dark and prepare for this final ride. I'll see you all on the other side.

2f0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom