• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain |OT| The Man Who Sold The World

Status
Not open for further replies.

ekim

Does someone who already played the game remember the first quote that is to be seen in the game?
was about language iirc

Remember the time we all spent 3 hours away from our family on Christmas day in the hope of a release date announcement and all we got was Kojima wearing a chicken hat while getting drunk, good times, hahaha...ha...ha...I'm so fucking glad this game is finally here.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Excellent OT, Dawg! Love the the title, specially since Kojima's name is EVERYWHERE in the game. You probably see it at least 15 times in the first 4 hours.

Rynam

Anyone else having problems with the digital pre-order on PS4? The countdown isn't showing for me, and it's just as if I've not pre-ordered the game.

Did you pre purchase it on another account than the one you want to check to timer on after preloading it? For me it only shows the timer on the account i purchased it on.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Didn't expect this go up until midnight. Aww yiss.

The conclusion to my favorite franchise in games. Can. Not. Wait.

Spacebar

Does anyone got a link to some custom covers for ps4? I really can't stand the "Day One" bull shit they put on the covers these days.

KojimaThumbsUp_zps3e7a4dfc.png

FINALLY! Fantastic OT, Dawg.

I can't wait for more people to play it, been enjoying the fuck out of it the past few days.

All this time I was thinking it was David Bowie. No wonder I haven't been able to find this version on YouTube when I searched for it lol.

Guys hideos name is all over the game trust me. With that i mean everytime you start a mission.

I seriously wonder if those extra months were of Kojima Productions staff making up for Konami removing their dev team logo and removing "A Hideo Kojima Game" by adding their names at the start and end of every story mission instead...

William

I suspect that I am not going to be able to play until late on tuesday evening, according to the Steam unlock countdown. Ill try to stay away from spoilers a little longer!

Gonna play some Peacewalker and Ground Zeroes tomorrow though. Love the way Ground Zeroes plays and the amount there is to discover in such a dense environment. Id never played it through until last week when I started to feel the hype for MGSV.

Dawg where did you get the main cast info or shouldn't I ask? I didn't know things like Eli's codename or Code Talker affiliation. Also I think it was Piers Stubbs not Peter :p

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
It being a bank holiday tomorrow has really ruined my midnight launch fun, nothing is open past 8pm, so no Asda or Tesco, no Game, I'm gonna have to pick it up at 8am like normal folk do. Should have gone digital, but I just like having a physical case.

Also, I hadn't noticed Big Boss real name was John, and with Solid's name being David, I have that as my first and middle name. It's sad, but there's something pretty cool about that, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom