• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain |OT| The Man Who Sold The World

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
I am going to consume the hell out of this game.

aduK4aD.gif

papercamm

Personally I think Ziggy Stardust is way better than the Man who sold the world but that's just my personal preference. Tuesday needs to come to already.

Gurish

Beautiful OT mang. I avoided every trailer and even GZ so I can go in as fresh as possible.

All I did was read the story elements of GZ so I'm not lost going in.

Its been super hard, the temptation to watch the red band trailer was strong but I did it! Nervous yet excited. Kojima, bravo.

Wow that's crazy man, what a dedication :)

Great job on the OT from everyone involved.

I'm more than ready, hoping to stay spoiler free as it's going to take me a little while to finish it (more work than normal these first 15 days of September). Bring it on.

hwy_61

Banned
how many of you are buying two copies?

cmon hands up. I know at least one of you also bought the digital version :p

careksims

I was wondering when this would be up! Awesome job! Getting the PS4 CE and Steam version. I'm gonna spend a whole week on this. So giddy right now! One more day!

nikos

Just finished playing through all of the MGS games in preparation for this.

Only one I didn't finish, which is probably the most important to prepare for MGSV, is Peace Walker. I tried, but just couldn't get into it.

Hope I'm not too lost because of that.

antitrop

I was under the impression that the phrase "A Hideo Kojima Game" appears in the actual game itself a ridiculous amount of times.

fourstorks

Neo Member
how many of you are buying two copies?

cmon hands up. I know at least one of you also bought the digital version :p

I got the PS4 version now to play with my friend, but I may consider the PC version later for a multitude of reasons. Like, if a cool modding scene pops up or some shit.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
Beautiful OT mang. I avoided every trailer and even GZ so I can go in as fresh as possible.

All I did was read the story elements of GZ so I'm not lost going in.

Its been super hard, the temptation to watch the red band trailer was strong but I did it! Nervous yet excited. Kojima, bravo.

You will so enjoy it in that case. There's stuff from the trailer that I remember and it sorta spoils the moment, I can't imagine what some of the stuff you'll discover will be like going in completely fresh.

I thought the OT was going to be Called A Hideo Kojima Game. I thought we all agreed on This?

Must be the Patriots.

I'm scared my copy won't come on Tuesday.

In the UK we have a Bank Holiday tomorrow (essentially a day off for free) so the Royal Mail won't be working. This means post that was suppose to get delivered on Monday won't get delivered until Tuesday, and i'm pretty sure that the stuff for Tuesday won't arrive until Wednesday.

I'm going to have to avoid the Internet all day.

I was under the impression that the phrase "A Hideo Kojima Game" appears in the actual game itself a ridiculous amount of times.

Not so much. You'll see the phrase in the flash screen as you boot up the game (on PS4 at least) and in the intro. But lord oh mighty, you will see his name often enough at the end of each mission, both Kojima's name AND the Kojima Productions logo (along with the Konami logo, to balance it out, y'know).

sam777

This game is awesome guys, I feel like I am starting to get into the meat of the story now hence its becoming even more enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom