• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain |OT| The Man Who Sold The World

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Konami Game
leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

imRvfpb9PbQTv.gif

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Who /spoiler thread/ here.

I wonder if it's worth making a (spoiler tagged) post with some guide info that answers some common questions. If the thread is anything like the spoiler thread once the game is out, then at least once a page someone will be asking how to recruit DD or Quiet as a buddy and etc.

Amandeep

Great OT! Feels weird to see it finally go up, will be even weirder to have the game in my hands. I will savour every moment of Kojima's final MGS.

Ame

Been playing the last couple of days. It's consumed any free time I've had. The only downside so far is not being able to experience the intro for the first time again. Loved it.

yuraya

Great OT. Been waiting for this game for so long now. 1 more day.

Any word on how many achievements the game has? and are they too grindy? Afraid to look anything up because of spoilers.

Woodchipper

Anyone else having problems with the digital pre-order on PS4? The countdown isn't showing for me, and it's just as if I've not pre-ordered the game.

Yep. Don't even know why it matters.

People will be blue in the face being reminded it's Kojima's game and his team are just something else...never made an open world game before and they make this game. Open world stealth action...a beginning of a new sub genre of game? I sure hope so.

This subtitle holds more meaning to Kojima and TPP, but I'm sure someone will end up changing it because the OT'll be filled of 'Why no Hideo Kojima gaem?'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom