• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Michael Flynn seems to have violated Logan Act (Trump National Security Advisor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chococat

I would imagine that's standard procedure for Secret Service.

But Trump is not standard. Not only is his wife and kid are staying at home. But he has said he only wants to be in Washington 3-4 days a week and do most of his work out of his tower.

ZOONAMI

But Trump is not standard. Not only is his wife and kid are staying at home. But he has said he only wants to be in Washington 3-4 days a week and do most of his work out of his tower.

Right, but I would hope/assume they would be doing regular sweeps of Trump's residence in Trump tower.

Follow the $

From the Steele memos:

XXKR2iM.jpg

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...und-buy-russia-s-rosneft-stake-for-11-billion

Russia sells 19.5 stake in Rosneft.

Chococat

Right, but I would hope/assume they would be doing regular sweeps of Trump's residence in Trump tower.

What I am saying they should sweep the WHOLE tower. IF there is intel being passed, it can happen on any floor. For national security- he and his family need to completely moved and that tower be put on lock down until it is completely vetted.

ZOONAMI

Sent to BBC

Ah Fuck I have to go and I sent the wrong section to CNN.

Can you send to CNN too. And correctly send the the 2015/134 detail section 2?

I was in a rush and send the 2016/94 section

Dammit, but I have to leave my apt right now.

Chococat

Ah Fuck I have to go and I sent the wrong section to CNN.

Can you send to CNN too. And correctly send the the 2015/134 detail section 2?

I was in a rush and send the 2016/94 section

Dammit, but I have to leave my apt right now.

Just reported to CNN too

RDreamer

Seems like a bunch of people on Twitter are connecting the same dots. If this is anything I'm rather certain others with more time and knowhow are also connecting these dots.

Zukkoyaki

Seems like a bunch of people on Twitter are connecting the same dots. If this is anything I'm rather certain others with more time and knowhow are also connecting these dots.
For real. If forum posters are finding this stuff, guaranteed the professionals are.

Uunmmmm wtttfff, top of Reuters page!!!

Right now!
It's how he's going to twist his followers to excuse early contact with Russia and any illegal dealings to which he would never about. All of it will be in the name of fighting terrorism. Terrorists don't play by the rules so why should we?

The idea of me watching the president of the united states being taken down by people on Neogaf is not even the weirdest part about any of this

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
It's how he's going to twist his followers to excuse early contact with Russia and any illegal dealings to which he would never about. All of it will be in the name of fighting terrorism. Terrorists don't play by the rules so why should we?

That's what I mean, he's talking about lifting the sanctions already, wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom