• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Milo Yiannopoulos' controversial book is canceled for condoning pedophila

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
giphy.gif

OOOH SHIT lol

Jimmy Comet gets away with Pedophilia = herp derp pizzagate is fake news!

Milo suggests that a boy and a man can be in love = burn him at the stake!

The liberal hypocrisy I tell you hwhat!

AntChum

Good, but keep piling it on — I won't be fully satisfied until he's an empty husk, driven to a complete and utter breakdown.

Most importantly: will he now be obliged to repay his advance? Or had he not yet received it? Either would be good, as long as the little shite comes out of this with no book and no $250,000.

FyreWulff

Most importantly: will he now be obliged to repay his advance? Or had he not yet received it? Either would be good, as long as the little shite comes out of this with no book and no $250,000.

well he has a history of not paying his employees for work, S&S will probably have to sue him for their money back

Spinifex

I love how many different excuses there are. I was abused, gallows humour, British sarcasm, deceptive edits, etc. Throwing shit until it sticks, just like his debate style on Real Time.

I've never quite experienced schadenfreude like this.
giphy.gif

Chococat

Twitter says it's deleted. Lol

Says account is suspended for me.

Why could this have not happened a couple of weeks ago? I cut ties with a friend who first posted Bannon article, and then a Milo article in his defense. Wonder if the ex friend regrets his defense now.

I love how everyone thinks this is the end of his career, when it's just more publicity and exposure.

I'm sure his book will still come out eventually, too, just not through S&S.

Got

Banned
I love how everyone thinks this is the end of his career, when it's just more publicity and exposure.

I'm sure his book will still come out eventually, too, just not through S&S.

Can't even admit you're a supporter of his, lol. Typical conservative. Gotta sidestep that support and hide it in, "lol, got you lib-tards"

Says account is suspended for me.

Why could this have not happened a couple of weeks ago? I cut ties with a friend who first posted Bannon article, and then a Milo article in his defense. Wonder if the ex friend regrets his defense now.

That's the joke.
No response. He's burning all the bridges. Amazed this clip didn't come out earlier.. before he startrd making appearances on national TV.

He is a piece of shit but if he truly was molested as a child and that has twisted his view of pedophilia or caused him to engage in it it's really horrible and I don't envy having to go through that and the effect it has on someone.

well he has a history of not paying his employees for work, S&S will probably have to sue him for their money back
He got half the money already, and he'll most likely keep that. He would probably make more money self-publishing the book.

adamsappel said:
Book contracts pay half up front (the "advance"); it's considered poor form to get that money back and the author typically keeps it if the book is cancelled for any reason (technically, the author is supposed to pay back any advance money that isn't matched by book sales, but they don't enforce that, either).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom