• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mystery Science Theater 3000 Memorium Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just digging this up to get opinions on Rifftrax now that it's been around for about a year. Anybody have any favorites?

My two have to be Harry Potter and Independence Day. I laughed until I cried on the fadeout in the fireball tunnel.

Also, Over the Top was pretty great. It's interesting to see all the shitty TNT lineup movies I watched as a kid get remade into Rifftrax material. I still want to see one for Maximum Overdrive.

I (and I imagine most people) have only seen a small fraction of the totality of RiffTrax, since I don't own (and haven't rented) most of these movies. That said, my favorite are probably Road House and Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Not needing separate movies is also an advantage to the $1 shorts they sell. I've purchased all of them, though I haven't yet viewed the one made available tonight. Harm Hides at Home, If Mirrors Could Speak, and One Got Fat are pretty choice.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
A few of my favorite rifftrax:

Jurassic Park
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Batman and Robin (this one was written by fans, but is still hilarious)

I have the vast majority of the rifftrax and I really have yet to find one I did not find entertaining. Even the Mike solo ones are pretty good.

Iceman

I'm kind of a nut about rifftrax.. i have 36 of the 65ish movie rifftrax available

my favorite right now is probably the fellowship of the ring. the star wars episode ii riff was pretty good too. Jurassic park is up there. as for recent ones, i really enjoyed the x-files riff.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Just announced.

6thsense.jpg

I saw The Fast and the Furious tonight and I swear that the guy who played the Police Seargent was the guy from Zombie Nightmare. He had that voice that drones on and on. Its quite unique I thought but unless he changed his name its two different people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom