• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mythical Pokemon being distributed throughout 2016

daripad

Got a spare Genesect code to giveaway. Please, if you are thinking of entering, only do so if you're actually unable to get one yourself, either due to geographical distance from a Gamestop, or because if you live in a country isn't participating in the monthly distributions.

To enter, simply quote this post and guess a Pokemon. I already have one picked out, the person who guesses closest by National Dex number will win the code.

EDIT: I'll check back in 48 hrs and give the code away via PM!

Sceptile

Got a spare Genesect code to giveaway. Please, if you are thinking of entering, only do so if you're actually unable to get one yourself, either due to geographical distance from a Gamestop, or because if you live in a country isn't participating in the monthly distributions.

To enter, simply quote this post and guess a Pokemon. I already have one picked out, the person who guesses closest by National Dex number will win the code.

Lugia!

MANUELF

Banned

Lucario

Aleh

Sunkern

Bowl0l

Bulbasaur.
I live in Malaysia, the funny country.

DidiZorba

Neo Member

Wynaut (why not?)
Brazil here, none of the anniversary distributions happened here :/

gardfish

Darmanitan.

Guys the gamestop near me might be able to print as many codes as i ask them so ill try to get some and come back and help u. I also have some extra volgalia.

Anoxida

Litleo!

Metagross

Empoleon.

Thanks for the giveaway =D

Kamina

Golden Boy

Mewtwo

Godot107

Neo Member

Oddish

Hmm odd, I checked two gamestop's and neither had them. Yesterday I had my pops check for me by one on his way home since I was in class all day and they gave him a volcanion card.

So hey, if anyone needs volcanion code I need a genesect code!

Would anyone be willing to trade me a Jirachi and Manaphy for something? I have a few duplicates of some of the later mythical Pokemon that have been distributed earlier this year as well as some Genesect codes I got today. Please send me a message if interested!

Edit: Just looking for Manaphy now!

Kaimu

Wartortle, I'm from Belgium

Edit: Sorry for double posting

DeVeAn

GameStop I went into printed a receipt with Genesect and Volcanion. It said back up codes. Really nice of him to do that.

tornjaw

I have three Genesect codes. GONE - darkmagus, gardfish, dot

I have one Volcanion code. GONE - lacky

I have one Arceus code. (If it's still valid) GONE - ciD_Vain

I have three Darkrai codes. (If it's still valid)

First person(s) to reply and request which code they want. One code per person.

All codes are North American.

EDIT: Sorry to everyone that didn't get one. I'll try to swing by and grab some more. For everyone that did get a (working) code, pay it forward when you can.

darkmagus

I have three Genesect codes.

I have one Volcanion code.

I have one Arceus code. (If it's still valid)

I have three Darkrai codes. (It it's still valid)

I would like a genesect code please.

gardfish

Would like a Genesect code.

dot

genesect?

aadiboy

Genesect please!

Edit: The person above changed their answer from Volcanion to Genesect...

Madao

i'd like a Genesect code plz!

edit: fucking RIP. lost due to typing a longer post.

i still have a NA Arceus code that is valid. anyone wants to trade for a NA Genesect code?

I would also like a Genesect code please.
Lol, too slow.

One genesect please

ciD_Vain

Arceus please and thank you!

lacky

Neo Member
I have three Genesect codes. GONE - darkmagus, gardfish, dot

I have one Arceus code. (If it's still valid) GONE - ciD_Vain

I have three Darkrai codes. (If it's still valid)

Volcanion please. Thanks!

Top Bottom