• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mythical Pokemon being distributed throughout 2016

I'll be coming home in a couple of hours with 5 Genesect codes. Will give you guys an update soon. These are NA codes!!!
EDIT: All 5 potentially taken!

kyo2004

So... I have 2 NA Volcanion codes to share...If anyone needs one just send me a PM... :D...

Edit: Gone!... If I can grab another codes this days on my local store I'll share immediately... :)

BTW... If anyone has a spare NA Genesect code to share I'll be grateful... :D

If the people that asked for a code don't respond to the message that I'll send in a bit for a day then I'll pass it off to those who were too late.

I'll probably get more codes in the future though.

PirateByott

Neo Member
I've got 2 EU Genesect codes to give away. First come, first served.
I would pref like to give these to people who are in contries that can't get to this promotion, or they live too far from town. Before PM'ing me please be honourable!

Akai__

I would pref like to give these to people who are in contries that can't get to this promotion, or they live too far from town. Before PM'ing me please be honourable!

I don't have a Gamestop or a Toys R Us near me, so I would appreciate any help, if you still have a code. Thanks for doing this by the way.

Danielsan

I'm in The Netherlands so I can't get a code. Would absolutely love one.

I fell into the Pokémon hole again this year. Replayed Pokémon Y during the Go hype. Then bought Omega Ruby and Black, but only played Ruby. This month I relapsed with Sun/Moon coming up, I just bought Soul Silver, Platinum and White 2 as I've been binge playing Black this last week. I finally want to work towards a complete Dex!

how much can be reserved? can I have one reserved?
Actually when I meant reserved I meant that there were two people who had asked for a code but I had already given the 5 out so if I get more codes I will give the first two to those posters. So I don't recommend reserving one in case I don't get it haha. But I'll let you know if I get more than two.

I need 4 more mythical pokemon to have a living pokedex. Anyone got any of the following to trade?

-Mew
-Jirachi
-Shaymin
-Manaphy

I've got the following I can trade:
-NA Volcanion code
-Keldeo
-Darkrai
-Genesect (I already claimed the code, but let me see tonight if I can go to Gamestop and get some more codes)

Hey guys, if anyone has a Reshiram, Groudon, or Palkia to trade, and are in need of an NA Genesect, send me a PM, and I'll do my best to get you a code :)

Lopy

Neo Member
Actually when I meant reserved I meant that there were two people who had asked for a code but I had already given the 5 out so if I get more codes I will give the first two to those posters. So I don't recommend reserving one in case I don't get it haha. But I'll let you know if I get more than two.

Hey man, can I get one too? No worries if you dont get it XD

Phoenixus

Got a spare Genesect UK code to trade for a Meloetta if anyone has one.

Yeah I know it's the next gift Pokemon but it's also the last one I need to finish my Living Pokedex, and I'd really like to do so before Sun and Moon release. :)

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
What's the Mystery Gifts online? Are they still the same as last months?

I have a NA Volcanion code I'll trade for a NA Genesect code.

My local GS hasn't gotten them yet, none of the employees even knew what I was talking about.

Okay so all four of my codes have been taken. Two are reserved will be contacted soon and the other two might go to Lopy and wiibomb if they still need them.

I just want to remind everyone that these codes are for people who have no means to get to a GameStop. So please don't ask for a code unless you don't have a GameStop anywhere close by, or are physically unable to go.

Wow I just realized that I haven't even redeemed a code for my game yet! Oh well, in the future maybe.

wiibomb

Okay so all four of my codes have been taken. Two are reserved will be contacted soon and the other two might go to Lopy and wiibomb if they still need them.

I just want to remind everyone that these codes are for people who have no means to get to a GameStop. So please don't ask for a code unless you don't have a GameStop anywhere close by, or a physically unable to go.

Wow I just realized that I haven't even redeemed a code for my game yet! Oh well, in the future maybe.

thanks a lot for the help given.. yeah I still need the code, here in Latin America is pretty tough to get those codes even distributed

I just want to remind everyone that these codes are for people who have no means to get to a GameStop. So please don't ask for a code unless you don't have a GameStop anywhere close by, or a physically unable to go.

Gamestops closed in Puerto Rico. If theres any chance you can grab 2 for me, id be forever grateful. The other ones for a friend.

Paltheos

they gave me a reciept with the code printed on it

said Nintendo hasn't sent them cards yet

Can confirm. I visited two Gamestops in my are (central LI) and got the same.
Although then I got to wondering, "Wait, they can hand me the codes on a receipt, but how will they draw that card out of the stack when the articles themselves arrive at the store? Won't some poor kid get screwed?"

Misc. note: I did not know Gamestop had a Volcanion event last month and while I was out I picked up a few cards. Next month my XYORAS dex will be truly complete! (Enter the Alola dex~)

I have a NA Volcanion code I'll trade for a NA Genesect code.

My local GS hasn't gotten them yet, none of the employees even knew what I was talking about.
They have to search it in their database and print them out. Nintendo hasn't and might not ever send those physical cards out.

Ezalc

Add me to the list of one of the Latin American Gaffers who needs the code. Nintendo pulled out of Brasil earlier this year, so what little there was of their presence is now completely gone in the chain stores. No place whatsoever has been distributing the codes here.

I'd appreciate it if anybody was kind enough to send one for me and a friend.

Got a spare Genesect code to giveaway. Please, if you are thinking of entering, only do so if you're actually unable to get one yourself, either due to geographical distance from a Gamestop, or because if you live in a country isn't participating in the monthly distributions.

To enter, simply quote this post and guess a Pokemon. I already have one picked out, the person who guesses closest by National Dex number will win the code.

EDIT: I'll check back in 48 hrs and give the code away via PM!

Hey everyone! It's been 48 hours, so I'm back to announce the winner. The Pokemon I picked was, Rotom, everyone's favorite household appliance (ghost).

The winner... was Gvitor, who chose Croagunk.

Rotom - #479
Croagunk - #453

I'll PM the winner directly! If I get more codes I'll keep giving em away on this thread.

Hey everyone! It's been 48 hours, so I'm back to announce the winner. The Pokemon I picked was, Rotom, everyone's favorite household appliance (ghost).

The winner... was Gvitor, who chose Croagunk.

Rotom - #479
Croagunk - #453

I'll PM the winner directly! If I get more codes I'll keep giving em away on this thread.
Well, this is awkward haha.

PirateByott

Neo Member

Sorry folks all gone. I might try and get some more.

Dimmle

So I'm down to one missing Pokemon for a complete Dex. This is a long shot but frankly I'd love to have all six gens wrapped before the seventh arrives this month.

For a Meloetta, I'm willing to trade:

Articuno,
Moltres,
Deoxys,
Cresselia,
Victini,
Keldeo,
Hoopa,
Volcanion,
...or most legendaries.

DM me if you're interested!

PSFan

So I'm down to one missing Pokemon for a complete Dex. This is a long shot but frankly I'd love to have all six gens wrapped before the seventh arrives this month.

For a Meloetta, I'm willing to trade:

Articuno,
Moltres,
Deoxys,
Cresselia,
Victini,
Keldeo,
Hoopa,
Volcanion,
...or most legendaries.

DM me if you're interested!

Meloetta will be given away on WiFi next month. Just wait a few weeks.

Dimmle

Meloetta will be given away on WiFi next month. Just wait a few weeks.

Just puttin' it out there. I'm ultimately fine with waiting but it'd be neat to shut the book on gens 1-6 before 7 hits. Meloetta seems especially scarce so I'm not expecting a bite.

Top Bottom