• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mythical Pokemon being distributed throughout 2016

Bulzeeb

yo!

you know what to do, quote me you get em'(well first 25)

1)NOTE: These are NA codes
2) since it's a new month everyone is able to join
3) first 25 to quote me will get one

will be giving them out later: Binge-watching "How to get away with muder season 2...and luke cage"
hope I am not that late

edit:
too late and first post on new page too -_-

yo!

will be giving them out later: Binge-watching "How to get away with muder season 2...and luke cage"

Almost sure i'm also late, but quoting just in case.

Danielsan

If anyone has any EU codes for older events (Hoopa / Volcanion) left please let me know what you're looking for in return. I completely missed the boat and I'm looking finish up my living dex including event legendaries.

If anyone has any EU codes for older events (Hoopa / Volcanion) left please let me know what you're looking for in return. I completely missed the boat and I'm looking finish up my living dex including event legendaries.

i have got a spare Volcanion code, if you have a spare diancie we could trade

Danielsan

i have got a spare Volcanion code, if you have a spare diancie we could trade
Sadly I don't have much in the way of other mythical event Pokemon. Again, I kinda missed the boat on 75% of this year's offerings. :(

I do have a Spanish shiny event Electabuzz, or at best some non-event Legendaries from Black.

Sadly I don't have much in the way of other mythical event Pokemon. Again, I kinda missed the boat on 75% of this year's offerings. :(

I do have a Spanish shiny event Electabuzz, or at best some non-event Legendaries from Black.

yeah. thanks for the offer but no. i really looking for a diancie aright now

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Three EU Genesects, quote to reveal
All gone, enjoy!

Bowl0l

yo!

Thank you very much. Redeemed Genesect.

VegiHam

Oh shoot I totally forgot about this and missed out on Volcanion :(

Don't suppose anybody is in a position to help me out here?

Iceman829

After a 40 minute train delay I'm back on my way to NY. There's a gamestop within walking distance that I'll grab some codes for. I missed out on last month's stuff, but I'll see who I can help out this month. I'll repost tomorrow when I'm back home with how many codes I have

Aleh

After a 40 minute train delay I'm back on my way to NY. There's a gamestop within walking distance that I'll grab some codes for. I missed out on last month's stuff, but I'll see who I can help out this month. I'll repost tomorrow when I'm back home with how many codes I have

If you missed out on Keldeo I'd gladly give you one for a Genesect code!

dukie85

Can I pls request one now for when you get them? Lol, I'm desperate at this point :(

yo!

Am I too late?
Edit: Nvm. I am.

ModBot said:
GIVING AWAY 2 GENESECT (NA) KEYS

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Genesect (NA) keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1169553.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (thoseAREmySHOES, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Genesect (NA) code 1 -- MB-69B60A8A17B27026 - Taken by MANUELF. 2 entrants total.
Genesect (NA) code 2 -- MB-D0420F5A74B2DDEF - Taken by neto. 1 entrants total.

t1479151443z1.png

I have no way of enforcing it, but please be mindful when entering - some people may not have an easy access to a Gametstop to get a code.

Iceman829

If you missed out on Keldeo I'd gladly give you one for a Genesect code!

It looks like I have Keldeo. I'll send you a Genesect code soon

Can I pls request one now for when you get them? Lol, I'm desperate at this point :(

I've got an NA Volcanion and Arceus code, looking for an NA Genesect code.

I'll take the Volcanion code.

I'll send out the Genesect codes in a few to everyone.

edit: codes have been sent check your pms. if there are any issues please let me know. it's kinda hard to read a few of these

dukie85

It looks like I have Keldeo. I'll send you a Genesect code soon

I'll take the Volcanion code.

I'll send out the Genesect codes in a few to everyone.

edit: codes have been sent check your pms. if there are any issues please let me know. it's kinda hard to read a few of these

Thank you so much for the code. You're a lifesaver.

Camjo-Z

I got a second NA Genesect to give to my brother, but he didn't want it so I'm giving it away here instead. First person to post their favorite Bug type Pokemon and why it's their favorite gets the code.

darklin0

Banned
I got a second NA Genesect to give to my brother, but he didn't want it so I'm giving it away here instead. First person to post their favorite Bug type Pokemon and why it's their favorite gets the code.

Yanma, because as a kid I enjoyed standing still for hours trying to get dragonflies to stand on my nose.

welcome pokegaf to psynergylover's last giveaway! i was planning to do this next week but my job will have me working almost everyday so it might be my last chance to give these out(well of a certain Pokemon)

so here's Giveaway #1

EDIT: Giveaway #1 is over! all twlelve codes have been claimed

here's my second Contest:

EDIT 3: Giveaway #2 is now over

and last be certainly not least is giveaway #3

EDIT 2: All spots for giveaway #3 have been claimed. will be raffling a winner later tonight.

1)NOTE: These are ALL NA codes
2) YOU CAN ONLY ENTER ONE GIVEAWAY

3) those who got genesect codes from me are disqualified for the Genesect giveaway, but can still qualify for giveaway #3
4) all are welcomed to enter the giveaway 2 & 3(even if you got a code from me before)

Will give these out in roughly 24-36 of this post so please be patient

will try to get more genesect codes when I pick up my copies of Sun & Moon, but if not, these will be my last codes.

EDIT 3: ALL GIVEAWAYS ARE NOW CLOSED

will hand out codes later today.

Danielsan

welcome pokegaf to psynergylover's last giveaway! i was planning to do this next week but my job will have me working almost everyday so it might be my last chance to give these out(well of a certain Pokemon)

so here's Giveaway #1

your normal Genesect codes all you have to do is:

1) Quote me with the words "Giveaway #1" in your post
2) Quote me with a picture of a Genesect and you will get the code(first 12)

here's my second Contest:

That's right! Arceus has blessed me with another stash of codes!

All you have to do is:

1) Quote me with Giveaway #2 in your post
2) I have chosen a Pokemon specifically from gen IV, guess it correctly or comes close will get a code. #387-492...Arceus ain't it so saved you a pick.
3) will leave this open for 24 hours

and last be certainly not least is giveaway #3

the holy trinity of the last 3 codes! all you have to do is

1)Quote me with "Giveaway #3" in your post
2) First 15 who quote me with giveaway #3 will be eligible to enter
3) will raffle it off to one lucky user

1)NOTE: These are ALL NA codes
2) YOU CAN ONLY ENTER ONE GIVEAWAY

3) those who got genesect codes from me are disqualified for the Genesect giveaway, but can still qualify for giveaway #3
4) all are welcomed to enter the giveaway 2 & 3(even if you got a code from me before)

Will give these out in roughly 24-36 of this post so please be patient

will try to get more genesect codes when I pick up my copies of Sun & Moon, but if not, these will be my last codes.
Is there any realistic way for a European to join the giveaway and have someone else use the code and trade it to him or her?

I really wish we worked with physical codes in The Netherlands instead of the Nintendo Zone.

Top Bottom