• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NA PS Store $5 Flash Sale (RDR, Max Payne 3, GTA 4, Guacamelee!, MK, Spec Ops, more)

Damnit people. Buy Mini Ninjas. Its a really fun collectathon 3d action platformer, a genre we rarely get outside of Nintendo consoles. It reminds me of the GameCube/PS2 era of awesome 3d platformers.

Totally worth your $5.

RK128

Damnit people. Buy Mini Ninjas. Its a really fun collectathon 3d action platformer, a genre we rarely get outside of Nintendo consoles. It reminds me of the GameCube/PS2 era of awesome 3d platformers.

Totally worth your $5.

Is that 3d platformer where you play as three Ninjas? I got the iOS auto-runner game based on that, but I thought the gameplay of the HD versions looked nice :). Might get that with Spec Ops latter :).

Edit: Just picked that up with Spec Ops and Red Dead :). Please Sony, no more sales XD....

Is that 3d platformer where you play as three Ninjas? I got the iOS auto-runner game based on that, but I thought the gameplay of the HD versions looked nice :). Might get that with Spec Ops latter :).

Same IP, much different game. This one is much more platformery. Im enjoying this game so much more than anything else I have recently played. :D

ieatzombies

Picked up darksiders, midnight club la and spec ops for the first time. After all the sales, my backlog and new games of this month: Transistor, watch dogs and (maybe)wolfenstein, I'm tapped and good for a while until the next ps4 indies come out.

Namikaze

Still thinking about buying Armored Core V. I haven't played AC since the third game and it looks like a pretty decent place to jump back into the series...hmm

esterk

Still thinking about buying Armored Core V. I haven't played AC since the third game and it looks like a pretty decent place to jump back into the series...hmm
Yeah. I'm wondering if this is worth it as well (even though it's part of golden week and not the flash sale).

Anyway, I snagged mini ninjas. Game looks like something different, which I always welcome.

Totally worth your $5.

Does it have local co-op? How does the PS3 version run?

Might get it for my little sister.

Danny-Boy

Bought LA Noire, Darksiders, and Max Payne 3. I've played them at release but for $15 I couldn't resist having them on the hard drive in case I get that itch. Already got RDR and GTA on disc.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Nope. They've only ever done two of them, both in the past few weeks.

This is like the 4th or 5th flash sale I know about. Pretty sure they had two prior to the 99 cent games flash sale this year alone and I think they had one between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

CLEEK

This is like the 4th or 5th flash sale I know about. Pretty sure they had two prior to the 99 cent games flash sale this year alone and I think they had one between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Google tells me you're right. This was the 5th one.

Midnight Club LA has a 60-minute trial for PS+ members for those of you who want to try it out before buying it. That's what I'm doing, at least.

Top Bottom