• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Pacers only hope at this point is to start drawing ticky tack fouls on key players... like Kyrie, Love, Jefferson & Thompson.

Jefferson i& Thompson are at 3 fouls each.
If they can push those 2 and get Love in trouble, they might calm the storm they are currently caught in.

oh and abuse the hell out of Korver's lack of defense.

Teague needs to stop with all the hesitation. He needs to stop wasting so much of the clock looking around and then driving in to hesitate on an open 2, only to kick it for a missed 3. Pacers could be winning this game by 6 already if they would find some rhythm and confidence in the main ball handler to shoot more often.

FZZ

Banned
LeBron with the dumbest fucking turnover when it was a 4 point game

Also Cavs keep on doing this shit

15-4 run? Come the fuck on Ty Lue

Ah, yes, the Cavs patented 4th quarter collapse

Everyone voting Harden, or Westbrook for MVP

Lebron had a legit shot had it not been for the late season collapse by the Cavs. 51 wins with 2 other all-stars shouldn't get MVP. Other years, like 2015, or 2011, Lebron was arguably snubbed, yeah, but not this time.

why won't they take it inside and take the 2 possibly draw the foul!?

This series has to be so infuriating for Pacer fans...
they should be up by atleast 3 possesions by now. too many stupid empty possesions in a row

So many of those voters say "LeBron is the best player in the world but Harden/Westbrook/Leonard had the best regular season."

The other issue is that his defense dropped off (regular season!), so that argument over Harden/Westbrook was hurt, and if you bring it up, Kawhi is still a better choice.

Servbot24

Banned
People who act like LeBron can't play defense the same way at all. That one possession against Lance showcased what he can do, shut the person across from him down

No one thinks LeBron can't play defense, what are you talking about

There are times in the regular season he decides to not play defense because he doesn't give a shit, but obviously he's incredible when he wants to be

Gigglepoo

People who act like LeBron can't play defense the same way at all. That one possession against Lance showcased what he can do, shut the person across from him down

But LeBron isn't as consistent on defense as he once was. Doesn't mean that people honestly believe he isn't great anyone.

...are you kidding me?!!! The game comes back on to the cavs with the ball and out of nowhere we get a local commercial interruption?!

Edit:....I have no clue what happened and now it's 103-102...I hate local tv

LionPride

Banned
No one thinks LeBron can't play defense, what are you talking about

There are times in the regular season he decides to not play defense because he doesn't give a shit, but obviously he's incredible when he wants to be

But LeBron isn't as consistent on defense as he once was. Doesn't mean that people honestly believe he isn't great anyone.

Nah, there are people who believe he can't play defense

OldMan

Banned
Literally no one in the world thinks Harden or Westbrook is a better all around player than LeBron. They both clearly had better regular seasons this one year.
Yeah I kinda figured with the way the league was going giving Curry the back to back. MJ won the MVP at 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom