• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K14 Season 11 Online League |OT| Featuring Next-Gen Dreamcast Servers

Ramirez

2K servers not available after all of that waiting.

If I could take a shit on this disc and make sure it got to the head of VC intact, I would.

Smokey

2K servers not available after all of that waiting.

If I could take a shit on this disc and make sure it got to the head of VC intact, I would.

Sometimes that means you can't connect Wi your opponent for some reason. Happens everytime with me and Zep.

rinse82

I need to lose to Rinse or Bob tonight. Sup fellas?

Ideally I would like to get these games out of the way this weekend. I'd like to shift focus to Madden for a bit. Haven't played it seriously since PS2 vision cone.

edit : Just noticed the update to ps4 was just pushed to me

I'm down

Mrbob

I need to lose to Rinse or Bob tonight. Sup fellas?

Ideally I would like to get these games out of the way this weekend. I'd like to shift focus to Madden for a bit. Haven't played it seriously since PS2 vision cone.

edit : Just noticed the update to ps4 was just pushed to me

I should stream our game when we play. It might be the worst game in existence.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Heyo Bob or Rinse I'm online now. Would just have to get my lazy ass up and swap out the madden disc for nba.

DietRob

Well that sucks. Bob can't join up. I'm so ready to quit playing this pile of shit. Only reason I'm still holding it is for this league. Gamestop still doing $40

Mrbob

Same here. I can get as much at Gamestop tomorrow as I paid for it. Whats the point of keeping this game if I can't play it online.

DietRob

Same here. I can get as much at Gamestop tomorrow as I paid for it. Whats the point of keeping this game if I can't play it online.

I agree man. Sorry Phee i think i'm going to go get ass cred quatro if gamestop is still taking bags of shit for 40

DietRob

I might need to take my earlier comments back and have a little side dish of crow in my constant bashing of this game. I just played a quick match against the cpu to see how this big new patch turned out and honestly I feel like the game plays a lot better. Gameplay seems more fluid, passing the ball isn't a 50% turnover rate because the AI knows where you're going, AI actually reacts to loose balls now, and shooting in contact feels more fluid and natural now.

Let's see if this translates to the online experience, if online works.

Despite its flaws I still enjoy the game. I really don't have that much of an issue with gameplay itself beyond shot timing. They're just not getting any more money from me until I know shit I actually want works

Ramirez

Despite its flaws I still enjoy the game. I really don't have that much of an issue with gameplay itself beyond shot timing. They're just not getting any more money from me until I know shit I actually want works

Can I get this quote archived, I guarantee your ass is there day 1 next year!!

DietRob

Guys I was just talking shit. I do that with this game. As much as I dream about it I can't leave the league. I don't think anyone else was talking about leaving but me. Rest assured that was me just blowing off steam. Honestly I think I'm tied for most games played, though I do stand alone in most games lost. :lol

so I'm not sure what to do

I kind of want to advance this shit because there are many who have made a completely piss poor effort to play your games

you know who you are

was there a point in making this league are we gonna have to make it an 8 person league

oh and merry christmas!

McNei1y

so I'm not sure what to do

I kind of want to advance this shit because there are many who have made a completely piss poor effort to play your games

you know who you are

was there a point in making this league are we gonna have to make it an 8 person league

oh and merry christmas!

I've been gone all week but I'm interested in continuing the league! I just played my first game today against some guy who was 88-60 and used the Rockets... the guy smoked me for most of the game until I lost by 16 (I was down by 35 at one point). It was ugly.

Top Bottom