• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nendoroid GAF |OT| Swap that frown for a Good Smile

I'm definitely going for the Disney Princess line. Might get Tinkerbell too. Nice to finally have more options for them that aren't Pop figures.

hello friends i saw a todd howard funko pop being announced but i feel like a good smile company nendoroid might be better. is there anything announced for it? :)

hello friends i saw a todd howard funko pop being announced but i feel like a good smile company nendoroid might be better. is there anything announced for it? :)

It wasn't real. It was a custom that the Bethesda people made for him. :3

Also when I googled the image, I typed "Fucko" instead of "Funko." Coincidence? I doubt it.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I'm so happy!!!

Ryuko, Mako, AND Satsuki Nendos are all getting reprinted and released in July!!! All 3 also come with GSC Store bonuses (not sure if they originally did?)

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
That's great, the prices on those were getting a bit ridiculous. Definitely gonna get Satsuki at least.

Two years ago I saw Mako at a local con. $200. It sold. Last year that dealer was back with another. Didn't see the price, but I'm not even sure if it was real or not. Pretty sure it was, but all that vendor sold was rare Nendos are those laminated postwr prints, which aren't totally legit.

Wanderer5

I remembered back in 2015 during Anime Expo, where I went the 1st day to wait a hour and a half line or so for GSC store, and those three KLK nendos sold out quite fast, especially Mako who was particularly limited. Thank god they were loaded with Fight Club Mako, who lasted till Day 3 of AX.

I don't think I would check them out now, but it is pretty cool that they are getting re-releases. Also, I pretty sure they had those bonuses before.

Theonik

Fight Club Mako is the only KLK Nendo I have, which is why I was thinking of getting the rest. But I don't know, I have enough stuff on order right now.
I basically forgot to order her in the very limited time period she was in Wonfess and it was the time there was no thread to remind me so I missed out.
I just haven't gotten round to it. She goes for about $50 usually.

I basically forgot to order her in the very limited time period she was in Wonfess and it was the time there was no thread to remind me so I missed out.
I just haven't gotten round to it. She goes for about $50 usually.

Eh, not that much over list price. How much does that Watamote Nendo go for? I grabbed her back when she started getting tough to find.

Poppy

dont even really like overwatch but i like mei enough to buy this nendo

much like i am not a QoP player but fuck it imma buy them dotas

rip my life, it was supposed to just be one isabelle nendo and then i would stop, but now i have fallen into consumer madness

just make nendos of every other kemono friend than serval and i will buy it, just take my stupid money you jerks

KnowOne

Neo Member
I want a Fight Club Mako sooooo bad. Last anime convention I went to (Otakon) I didnt realize they had them for sale for $45. But the time I found out on the 2nd day they were sold out. Now I cant seem to find one under $100. :-(

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Yay the Syaoran Nendo is up for pre-order! ...oh... it's out in August.... My August Ami order is rough between Nendos, Figmas, and Figuarts... What are the chances that he will be in stock for a while? I'm thinking he won't go as fast as Sakura... I don't think I can add another to my August order :x

DNAbro

I posted in the Figure thread but I'll ask here as well

How often are Nendos made for series that aren't currently airing or games that are recently popular? Mainly because I'm wondering what are the chances for Hunter x Hunter nendos. I'm guessing I'm going to have to wait till the 20th anniversary next year for a chance of that happening though.

Theonik

How often are Nendos made for series that aren't currently airing or games that are recently popular? Mainly because I'm wondering what are the chances for Hunter x Hunter nendos. I'm guessing I'm going to have to wait till the 20th anniversary next year for a chance of that happening though.
Often enough it will depend on a case by case basis. Clearly no-one is making nendoroids they don't think they can sell. So they will tie into sales vehicles.

Less often than new and popular shows for sure. We are getting Fullmetal Alchemist Nendos though so surprises do happen!

I could definitely see a Gon and maybe a Killua happening for a series anniversary or something.

Wanderer5

Welp there they are finally lol. Wish they weren't exclusive too, but guess that is not surprising.

f9b44e8b688d45931075e8ef02116dca.jpg

Wanderer5

I kind of hate getting both lol. I honestly don't care for Len as a whole compare to Rin, but ugh it like you can't have one without the other (and he looks good anyway).XD

Wanderer5

I like the lotus lamp that Rin has.

Honestly through, I am a bit disappointed with both of these. Like they look a bit flat? Not sure if I am too big on the grey color for Len too.

I think I am still set on checking on Rin least. Miku and Rin can be a very cute duo, through I would be in for Luka too!

So I just got a Nendoroid Meta Knight and it's AWESOME, but uh...I have no idea how to switch his hands with the sword arm, and I'm scared of breaking it. Any Meta Knight owners out there that have the answer?

Top Bottom