• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Npower Championship (Xbox 360, FIFA 12)

Yeah...I played for the first time for ages yesterday and it was just people quiting when I score an early goal :/ playing with the Gaffers yesterday was great though. Just need to get my friends back into clubs before Euro 2012 comes out :)

Don't keep your hopes up for Euro 2012. It's going to be produced by Warner Brothers and not EA.

iXx AnDy

Neo Member
Middlesbrough 2 - 1 Cardiff City

Emnes (g) Bennett (a)
Haroun (g)

Whittingham (g)

Fifa Gods strike again...

CBA Ranting...

gg wintersoldier

Fintan

Middlesbrough 2 - 1 Cardiff City

Goals:
Emnes (Assist from Bennett)
Haroun

Whittingham

It was a close game. I had the best of the game up until my first goal, including a shot that hit the post and rolled across the length of the line. Andy scored pretty quickly after to equalise and perhaps should have scored a second but my keeper pulled off a double save. A ball from a corner landed to Haroun at the edge of the box and he hit a shot low through the crowd of players to get the win late on.

ShogunX

Leicester 2 - 1 Derby

Probably didn't deserve to win this one seeing after I raced into a 2-0 lead I played like utter shit. Few good chances for both teams in the second half but the match pretty much fizzled out apart from the odd attack from Derby (Tyson missed a sitter of a volley).

Goals - Beckford, Delfouneso - Assists - Nugent, Beckford

Not sure who got the goal for Derby.

ATF487

Blackpool 1 - 0 Cardiff City

47' K. Southern (Unassisted)

Man, this was a classic ATF360 Fifa performance: was genuinely outplayed, mostly played long balls, and got a lucky bounce for my goal.

Blackpool 1 - 0 Cardiff City

47' K. Southern (Unassisted)

Man, this was a classic ATF360 Fifa performance: was genuinely outplayed, mostly played long balls, and got a lucky bounce for my goal.

I'll never forget when you played as the socceroos in a tournament.

DaNcaKe

Birmingham City 0 - 2 Brighton

Goals:
Vokes (77', 80')

Assists:
W. Buckley

Well, Brighton weathered the storm and hit Birmingham with the 1-2 combo towards the dying embers of the game to seal the win. The first goal was a terrible collision-system fest in the box which eventually led to Vokes passing into an empty net. Second goal was headed in by the big man again after he got on the end of a whipped ball from Buckley.

Good game.

mshlive

Birmingham 0 - 2 Brighton

A pretty good game overall despite a frustrating finale, two stupid goals out of the blue after me having the better chances put me in a superb mood for the night.

Birmingham 0 - 3 Southampton

I pretty much got dominated. After my keeper auto-fouled after 5 minutes to give away a pen where he clearly won the ball anyway the tone for the match was set. I was very open at the back throwing people forward so Southampton had the lions share of the chances, but again my finishing was poor and I really should have scored at some point. The second goal was a stupid collision-fest leading to a tap in and then Southampton got a tidy third to settle the match before half time.

Good games.

Slizz

Birmingham 0 - 2 Brighton

A pretty good game overall despite a frustrating finale, two stupid goals out of the blue after me having the better chances put me in a superb mood for the night.

Birmingham 0 - 3 Southampton

I pretty much got dominated. After my keeper auto-fouled after 5 minutes to give away a pen where he clearly won the ball anyway the tone for the match was set. I was very open at the back throwing people forward so Southampton had the lions share of the chances, but again my finishing was poor and I really should have scored at some point. The second goal was a stupid collision-fest leading to a tap in and then Southampton got a tidy third to settle the match before half time.

Good games.

Good game man, the penalty in the beginning was the epitome of whats wrong with FIFA12.

I took my striker and tried to get in front of your defender for an early header, when I did that it glitched against your defender and we both got like vacuum pushed towards the goal line and the ball fell to my mid-fielder.

Then after my mid-fielder had the ball I press B to shoot and he doesn't instead he does a 45degree turn and your keeper comes and bowls over everyone.

I'm online for another 30/40 minutes if anyone needs to play me :)

GT: BigChelski

Edit : Also just gauging interest of a Gaf Pro Clubs? I wanted to get back into it but most my friends have stopped playing the game till Euro comes out :/ It doesn't matter how good your pro is...I think mine is 79 or something haha

DaNcaKe

Derby County 3 - 1 Brighton

Goals:
N. Tyson (25')
S. Vokes (80')
S. Davies (83', 85'P)

Assists:
N. Tyson
C. Bryson

Well that was a strange game. Struggled to break down Derby's defence after they made my lack of pace more evident than usual. My wing backs were also left a lot more exposed and that pretty much caused the first goal. As usual, Brighton were better in the second half and after 35 minutes of trying, they got the equaliser through the ever-reliable Vokes. Derby almost immediately took the lead again though and any hope of a late equaliser was dashed after a dodgy penalty was awarded late on.

Good game.

Brighton 1-1 Portsmouth

Really fun game with plenty of chances. Brighton took the lead after 26 mins through Mackall-Smith with a good drive from the edge of the box. I scored in the 40th minute with a rebound after a brilliant run by Varney!

Neither side could seal the deal in the second half with both keepers making some great saves. Good game.

Goals -
Mackall-Smith (Vicente assist)

Varney

DaNcaKe

Brighton 1 - 1 Portsmouth

Goals:
C. Mackail-Smith (26')
L. Lawrence (40')

Assists:
Vicente

Well, not a lot happened there. I conceded in the usual fashion whereby my keeper parry's a decent save straight to the opposition to pass into the empty net. Was a pretty even affair if truth be told and while my keeper made a decent save to keep it all square at one end, my player hit one of the worst shots ever seen on FIFA when clean through at the other.

Good game.

Any ETA on the table getting updated? Want to see how far I've fallen from grace :p

Top Bottom