• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Gorillaz Album titled "Humanz" releases April 28th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bsigg12

Will be watching very closely for a tour announcement. Hopefully they stop in Denver, if not I'll just have to fly out somewhere.

Realeza

Banned
Fuck, I really hope these don't get sold out as soon as they go live. Going to a Gorillaz concert has been in my bucket list for ages.

Ahgod

Neo Member
After going to see Plastic Beach live in Minneapolis I will never miss another Gorillaz show - it was so incredible. Trying for the Red Rocks show but I'll drive to KC or Vegas if I have to.

Real excited to see Gorillaz live in Detroit.

Hope they don't only play Humanz stuff though. I'm not blown away by what I've heard yet. Would like to see some classics

The decision to do 3 days in two different music festivals and not even come to Austin at the least which is usually the safe bet breaks my heart. Guess I'll have to hope they record it and make a Blu ray out of it because I already have vacation days planned out and I can't really go to another city just for a concert.

fenners

The decision to do 3 days in two different music festivals and not even come to Austin at the least which is usually the safe bet breaks my heart. Guess I'll have to hope they record it and make a Blu ray out of it because I already have vacation days planned out and I can't really go to another city just for a concert.

They're not playing three times in Florida - that's the dates of the one festival they'll be at.

It's worth noting that ACL is October 6-8 & 13-15 this year, but it's lineup hasn't been announced yet. The first weekend is free on their schedule.

They're not playing three times in Florida - that's the dates of the one festival they'll be at.

It's worth noting that ACL is October 6-8 & 13-15 this year, but it's lineup hasn't been announced yet. The first weekend is free on their schedule.

Don't do this to me.

Early May we'll know. If Kendrick is there as well again this year? SHIT. Did tickets already sell out? Did they even go on sale yet? For ACL I mean.

Mitch

Banned
Thinking about getting tickets for the Detroit show. Only a 2ish hour drive from Cleveland. Would be killer to see them. Wonder how much tickets will be.

Wtf man, how you don't come even close to Texas. Do a solo show in Minneapolis but can't make it to either 4 million+ cities here?

hope for a late in year announcement that they close out DayForNight

I need to be at that Chicago show, I just hope I can swing it financially. Gorillaz live has been a bucket list thing since I was 14 and I'm dying to hear these new tracks live.

Definitely going to try to cop tickets on Friday for the Chicago show. They go up at 10am.

Apparently when you buy your tickets you also get the new album with your purchase.

With every online ticket purchased for the Gorillaz, you'll receive a choice of either a standard physical or standard digital copy of their new album, Humanz

Vectorman

Banned
I hope you guys do know that those '3-Days' in a city are festival dates. The reason they put them down like that is because the festivals haven't put up their schedules yet and the band is covering their bases by showing all of their dates.

Well, I might try and go to the DC show but holy hell will that be a long ride to get there.

Regardless, I got tickets to the Spirit House pop-up so that should be really fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom