• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Gorillaz Album titled "Humanz" releases April 28th

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
new Gorillaz album was up for pre-order. this was their Super Deluxe Edition

fcZXcvE.png

You can still get it here: http://usstore.gorillaz.com/

the Deluxe is a happy middle ground. From the description it also sounds like they took some cues from the Moon Shaped Pool deluxe edition. Should be quite the item.

CqBxxCn.png

j-wood

I'm torn. I don't want to pay 80 dollars for this record. But I want the bonus songs.

What is the likely hood that apple music gets the deluxe version and those bonus songs aren't locked? Then I could get the regular vinyl, but still have the bonus songs.

NoKisum

the Deluxe is a happy middle ground. From the description it also sounds like they took some cues from the Moon Shaped Pool deluxe edition. Should be quite the item.

CqBxxCn.png

So the Download Code should have the deluxe tracks, correct? This is the version I'm eyeing right now.

Wurst

Andromeda >>>> (Busted and Blue) >>> Halleluja Money > Saturnz Barz > We Got The Power > Ascension

Don't really get Ascension to be honest. Andromeda is my jam. It's infectious.
From those five tracks, I'd say the album is okay so far. But that's from someone who liked Plastic Beach.

Going to be rocking these all weekend, but so far...

1. Andromeda
  2. Hallelujah Money
  3. Saturnz Barz
  4. Ascension
  5. We Got the Power (Great closer though)

I'm torn. I don't want to pay 80 dollars for this record. But I want the bonus songs.

What is the likely hood that apple music gets the deluxe version and those bonus songs aren't locked? Then I could get the regular vinyl, but still have the bonus songs.

You can get the Deluxe edition on CD for $22, unless you just really want vinyl

So I'm putting my order in for the deluxe right now, but I don't have the money right now. Is it safe to say I won't get charged before monday? Don't want to miss out on this like I did with the Demon Days reprint\
Edit: Nope lol welp.
I'll just pray it's still available by monday, if not I'll pick it up in store.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Really liked ascension, others sort of passed me by

Man, the Mass Effect callouts make me worried. I just bought that game lol

Anyway, I think I'll just go ahead and get the Deluxe Vinyl

these special editions are like now or never right?
I'd assume that they'll stick around post launch, but after that they're gone. I still saw plenty of Metallica Deluxe editions in HMV's and stuff for a month or two post release.
Hoping that it sticks around at least til Monday.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
No Ascension on apple music?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom