• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Newcomer Dissidia fighter to be revealed on August 27

Famassu

My god the new characters are SO ugly. Nomura what did you do :(
Spiritas' artwork done by Nomura doesn't look all that bad, it actually looks good. It's on the dev team that hasnt translated that well into a 3d model.

I have no idea what's going on with Materias. Not sure if Nomura came up with it on his own or if the director wanted something outlandish and Nomura complied.

raven777

Nomura artwork
Cq276klUAAA0KWx.jpg:large

Perfo

Thirteen flew over the cuckoo's nest
Nomura artwork
Cq276klUAAA0KWx.jpg:large

Well this one is a cool addiction. I'm fine with him. Curious to see how he plays. That said my top priorities still stay Noel & Caius, such unforgettable characters in their original games :(

bunkitz

Huh. Don't know jack shit about Type-0, so I don't really care for the character. Should at least be interesting to see how he plays.

They probably won't announce a console release window anytime soon, right? As excited as I am for more new characters to be included, I can't get hyped up much since it's still an arcade exclusive...

Asd202

They probably won't announce a console release window anytime soon, right? As excited as I am for more new characters to be included, I can't get hyped up much since it's still an arcade exclusive...

Next year is FF anniversary and this game is a perfect title for that so I think it will come out next year.

mcz117chief

A shame it wasn't Machina or Rem :(

Well I will have to take what I get, Ace is acceptable although I would prefer Cater, Cinque, Trey, Seven, Sice or King instead of Ace if we are talking og class Zero. At least it wasn't Deuce or Queen.

I liked XIII-2 Hope. He looked cooler than his original design and got shit done. He also had a character that I remember, much unlike Ace.

Exactly, apart from Machina and Rem the entire class Zero was pretty shallow in comparison. They weren't bad but they weren't particularly fleshed out either. Commander Kurasame on the other hand was a complete badass.

Perfo

Thirteen flew over the cuckoo's nest
That horrible iphone game with recycled assets from FF EXPLORERS I hope dies fast.

Ydelnae

Hope, Vivi, Seymour, Steiner, Seifer, Yuffie and Sazh made appearances in that trailer, I doubt they are linked to the Arcade roster, though.

Top Bottom