• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Newcomer Dissidia fighter to be revealed on August 27

MAtgS

Dissidia
Record Keeper
Brave Exvius
World of Final Fantasy

How many FF crossover games do they need?

raven777

Cq2-8bZUsAEJKjS.jpg:large

The models of the characters outside of Vivi and Steiner were rather creepy- I think it's the feet! Is Steiner's model from the mini-remaster that came out recently, or did his original design just happen to work really well with the art style?

Sazh. Seifer. Dissidia. I wanted it, but not like this!

Which is a wonder since Team Ninja/Koei Tecmo already is working on lots games with Final Fantasy and Square Enix.

Edit: Woops wouldn't have thought I'd double post...

Oh, god, I was wondering why Materias design was extra-dreadful-! I'd forgotten Team Ninja made Dissidia.

This FFXIII stage is new, right? The Dissidia Duodecim one was miles better, this is so boring.

it was shown before, I think they just updated it so its not a small corridor, it looks much wider now. I think we just found the Final Destination of the game.

ash_ag

Dissidia
Record Keeper
Brave Exvius
World of Final Fantasy

How many FF crossover games do they need?

It's not just that they are crossovers. Record Keeper, Brave Exvius, Mobius and Opera Omnia are way to close in scope:
  • Mobile
  • Free-to-Play with Microtransactions
  • Some form of ATB or a similar system
  • Crossover of characters from previous entries
There's no harm with regular Dissidia, Theatrhythm, Kingdom Hearts and WoFF which are fairly different games, but one has to wonder how many F2P/ATB/crossovers are too many.

Perfo

Thirteen flew over the cuckoo's nest
No new character announcements until November... I have lost all faith to see the complete roster before 2018.

They might be preparing an expansion sort of to launch together with Ps4 game updating the arcade. You never know.

Oregano

Opera Omnia deserves a new thread. Game looks pretty rubbish from a tech perspective, like a super low budget 3DS game.

Lucreto

We still haven't got Final Fantasy Musou

I really want this to happen. I loved Dragon Quest Heroes and Hyrule Warriors.

I am not a fan of Dissidia series but I have to see how the console version plays out.

I wonder if they will announce a console version at TGS or Jump Festa.

batfax

Opera Omnia deserves a new thread. Game looks pretty rubbish from a tech perspective, like a super low budget 3DS game.

What first came to mind was that they were trying to make it look PS1-y with a bit of updated flair, like how BE does to the 16-bit era games where it feels similar but with fancier sprites.

Top Bottom