• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

header.png

sponsor.png

hr.png

pleased2.png

pleased3x.png

hr.png

hr.png

hr.png

schedule.png

THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 13TH

CHI @ GB​

SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 16TH

TB @ NYG​
OAK @ MIA​
HOU @ JAC​
CLE @ CIN​
KC @ BUF​
BAL @ PHI​
NO @ CAR​
ARI @ NE​
MIN @ IND​
WAS @ STL​

DAL @ SEA​
NYJ @ PIT​
TEN @ SD​
DET @ SF​

MONDAY SEPTEMBER 17TH

DEN @ ATL​

hr.png

Narag

CHI @ GB
TB @ NYG
OAK @ MIA
HOU @ JAC
CLE @ CIN
KC @ BUF
BAL @ PHI
NO @ CAR
ARI @ NE
MIN @ IND
WAS @ STL
DAL @ SEA
NYJ @ PIT
TEN @ SD
DET @ SF
DEN @ ATL

Seda

CHI @ GB
TB @ NYG
OAK @ MIA
HOU @ JAC
CLE @ CIN
KC @ BUF
BAL @ PHI
NO @ CAR
ARI @ NE
MIN @ IND
WAS @ STL
DAL @ SEA
NYJ @ PIT
TEN @ SD
DET @ SF
DEN @ ATL

Mrbob

Time for the Bears to take control of the division with a win Thursday night! First time going into a Bears/Packers game that I'm not worried about the team containing Rodgers. Bears can out score GB in a shoot out!

Fuck all these Bears jersey-wearing mothafuckaz in all my classes. Go receive a poor college education elsewhere, this my state!

42-7 Packers.

We already won.

Harbaugh better pull the handshake fake-to-hair smooth on Schwartz once the Niners murder Detroit. Only a matter of time before the Madden curses drops!

Time for the Bears to take control of the division with a win Thursday night! First time going into a Bears/Packers game that I'm not worried about the team containing Rodgers. Bears can out score GB in a shoot out!

too bad you don't have a defense like ours or you wouldn't have to worry about getting into a shootout because to be honest with you the more the ball is in jpouts hands the worse things will be for the bears.

luckily the packers run D is pathetic. but unfortunately for you, your coaching staff is incompetent so i'm not sure who i'll pick in this game

This would be a good week to add Michael Crabtree and Vernon Davis to your fantasy league teams.

Just saying. :(
we have no secondary because they're all hurt

Mrbob

too bad you don't have a defense like ours or you wouldn't have to worry about getting into a shootout because to be honest with you the more the ball is in jpouts hands the worse things will be for the bears.

luckily the packers run D is pathetic. but unfortunately for you, your coaching staff is incompetent so i'm not sure who i'll pick in this game

It's all about balance. The Bears have gotten with the times for modern day NFL football. Have an offense that can put up points and a defense just good enough which can create turnovers. Niners put too much stress on the defense. If they don't play great the team can't win the game! Unbalanced team too heavily skewed on the defense. The Bears had that type of team years ago and it doesn't work!

It's all about balance. The Bears have gotten with the time for modern day NFL football. Have an offense that can put up points and a defense just good enough which can create turnovers. Niners put too much stress on the defense. If they don't play great the team can't win the game! Unbalanced team too heavily skewed on the defense. The Bears had that type of team years ago and it doesn't work!

lol the precious naivety of a bears fan. the worst thing that happened to the bears is they blew the game open against one of the worst teams in the league. now they are confident and will be playing an actual NFL offense, not a rookie. the bears also have one of the worst offensive lines in NFL history

i predict a packers win, 42-17

KingGondo

Banned
:lol at Weeden but smdh at the same time, SHAME on you!
He was bad (which you'd expect in his first real game against a pass-oriented D like Philly's), but the whole offense was an inexcusable clusterfuck.

Dropped passes, poor running playcalls/execution (leaving Weeden with tons of 3rd and longs)... Ugh. Shurmur's ass should have been fired by now.

It was hard to watch from the stands. But at least the defense looked like it has a chance to be legitimately awesome.

Mrbob

Seda is worst Bears fan!

lol the precious naivety of a bears fan. the worst thing that happened to the bears is they blew the game open against one of the worst teams in the league. now they are confident and will be playing an actual NFL offense, not a rookie. the bears also have one of the worst offensive lines in NFL history

i predict a packers win, 42-17

Recent Cutler Stats:

Bears 19-8 in his last 27 starts

Bears 6-0 in his last 6 starts

Bears offense an average of 34 points per game in the last 6 games Cutler has started

Not worried about offensive production at all! Maybe one day when the Niners draft a competent QB you'll be able to get excited about offensive play. Always talking up that Niners D but ignoring the need to score points to win the game.

squicken

He was bad (which you'd expect in his first real game against a pass-oriented D like Philly's), but the whole offense was an inexcusable clusterfuck.

Dropped passes, poor running playcalls/execution (leaving Weeden with tons of 3rd and longs)... Ugh. Shurmur's ass should have been fired by now.

It was hard to watch from the stands. But at least the defense looked like it has a chance to be legitimately awesome.

you went to cleveland to watch weeden play?

jbug617

Banned
CHI @ GB
TB @ NYG
OAK @ MIA
HOU @ JAC
CLE @ CIN
KC @ BUF
BAL @ PHI
NO @ CAR
ARI @ NE
MIN @ IND
WAS @ STL
DAL @ SEA
NYJ @ PIT
TEN @ SD
DET @ SF
DEN @ ATL

squicken

We have friends there with Browns season tickets. We planned on visiting anyways, so we figured we might as well see a game too.

Safe to say that I got an authentic Browns Experience. Soul-crushing.

yeah i can only advise you to let go of oklahoma QBs once they leave school. cle is about as bad an offense to fall into as can be

Nori Chan

CHI @ GB
TB @ NYG
OAK @ MIA
HOU @ JAC
CLE @ CIN
KC @ BUF
BAL @ PHI
NO @ CAR
ARI @ NE
MIN @ IND
WAS @ STL