• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

Godslay

Banned
Peyton Manning showed up to the stadium and said "nah I'm good, you guys win" to Atlanta. Four turnovers in, what, the first 16 minutes from Denver? None of them were particularly forced either.

Atlanta had to execute their 4 minute offense to avoid giving the ball back to Peyton with a precarious 6 point lead.

A win's a win, but in terms of how they "look", that's pretty damn bad.

EDIT: Turner's been secretly mediocre for two seasons running. A volume producer.

They always look good in the regular season. That's not their problem.

falcons-play60-o.gif
Horrible gif, should be a bannable offense!

Tabris

I'm not worried. Manning and the Broncos now have a tough road game in the books. They started really gel'ing near the end. They will bring that game to the Texans.

I'll admit I jumped on the Peyton is back bandwagon too quick. The hate and complete write off in this thread from people is absolutely ridiculous though.

I'm not worried. Manning and the Broncos now have a tough road game in the books. They started really gel'ing near the end. They will bring that game to the Texans.

I'll admit I jumped on the Peyton is back bandwagon too quick. The hate and complete write off in this thread from people is absolutely ridiculous though.

Son there's no such thing as ridiculous in the world of sports.

this thread will hate on every team and player no matter what

Tabris

Man my fantasy team is pretty bad but I've been lucking out (that's now 2-0). I need to improve QB but with a 2x QB league there's nothing available and my bench is so poor to trade.

9j0g0.png

Fox318

Michael Turner jailed for DUI hours after MNF

Falcons running back Michael Turner celebrated his team’s Monday night win in the Gwinnett County Jail Tuesday morning.

According to the Atlanta Journal Constitution, Turner was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and speeding early Tuesday morning.

He was booked into jail around 5 a.m., and posted a $2,179 bond about an hour ago, but no other details of the arrest were available.

Wrayfield

Michael Turner jailed for DUI hours after MNF

Falcons running back Michael Turner celebrated his team’s Monday night win in the Gwinnett County Jail Tuesday morning.

According to the Atlanta Journal Constitution, Turner was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and speeding early Tuesday morning.

He was booked into jail around 5 a.m., and posted a $2,179 bond about an hour ago, but no other details of the arrest were available.

Old news, bruh. New thread.

Top Bottom