• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

Cagey

Banned
Julio-Jones-GIF1.gif

suck it Ponies!!!

Dirty Bird in preseason rofl.

That'll really help erase 24-2.

Talon

Seriously, I hate shallow crossing routes that are three, four yards short of the 1st on 3rd downs. Why, why, why, why.

I think the Broncos will get it back with about 1 minute left if the Falcons keep handing it off without gaining a 1st down. So there is some hope at least.

Talon

Braves win. Falcons win.

It was a good night.

Not worried about Turner yet. He takes carries to get going. The thing I didn't like was how often we started drives backed up in our own red zone. Franks needs to make better decisions and actually step up and grab the ball.

Cagey

Banned
Falcons are 2 - 0. Really looking good this year.

Peyton Manning showed up to the stadium and said "nah I'm good, you guys win" to Atlanta. Four turnovers in, what, the first 16 minutes from Denver? None of them were particularly forced either.

Atlanta had to execute their 4 minute offense to avoid giving the ball back to Peyton with a precarious 6 point lead.

A win's a win, but in terms of how they "look", that's pretty damn bad.

EDIT: Turner's been secretly mediocre for two seasons running. A volume producer.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans/Broncos should be great. Hurry up Sunday!

Top Bottom