• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

I wonder how long will the cardinals pass for a nfl team.

cards aren't a bad team as long as they keep turnovers to a minimum. they are very similar to the 49ers in that regard. that is why it's so important for whoever their QB is to take care of the ball. they dodged a bullet yesterday on that fumble but their defense is pretty good and was pretty good last year too

the true test will be when they play a defense that can get pressure on the QB because neither the seahawks or pats would qualify as that. they play the eagles this week so we'll find out a lot about the cards on sunday

JABEE

cards aren't a bad team as long as they keep turnovers to a minimum. they are very similar to the 49ers in that regard. that is why it's so important for whoever their QB is to take care of the ball. they dodged a bullet yesterday on that fumble but their defense is pretty good and was pretty good last year too

the true test will be when they play a defense that can get pressure on the QB because neither the seahawks or pats would qualify as that. they play the eagles this week so we'll find out a lot about the cards on sunday
Call him by his name. Kolb!

The comeback begins!

the comeback has already started!

if the falcons were smart they would just sit on all these short routes and make peypey prove he can go down field. if he beats you with that then so be it. with the ducks that peyton has been throwing out beyond 20 yards in the first 2 weeks i doubt he can win that way

NomarTyme

the comeback has already started!

if the falcons were smart they would just sit on all these short routes and make peypey prove he can go down field. if he beats you with that then so be it. with the ducks that peyton has been throwing out beyond 20 yards in the first 2 weeks i doubt he can win that way

Agree.

Top Bottom