• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

AndresON777

shooting blanks
ruh roh.

ryan better show some cojones or I'm showing up at his house tomorrow

lol

djsandman said:
The Falcons are good enough to at least go 6 - 0 right off the bat this year. We'll see when they face The Eagles week 8 though.

Vick will be hurt or in jail by then ;)

Godslay

Banned
Touchdown.

Good drive.

It's against the Steelers, but fuck it I didn't get to post it last week.

ilOhzhTJLwhUt.gif

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I'm dead serious let julio run the ball dammit

--I should've known better than to believe in Koetter. fucking jaguars man

---CUT THIS FUCKING PUSSY

Spinluck

Nolan is completely average. Just is making the Failcons scheme look better because it was just so completely crappy before

Peyton is making them look good by forcing throws his arm couldn't make. Do people really think that moving every before the snap shit is what is messing Manning up? Lol, D's for the most part do that to him every now and then, I remember when the Jets did it to him back in 09-10 in the playoffs he torched them in the 2nd half.

It's sad to see how much effort he needs to put in some of these intermediate throws. You'd think, based off just looking at him he's trying to throw the ball 50yds, where in reality he's trying to throw it 20.

Godslay

Banned
Peyton is making them look good by forcing throws his arm couldn't make. Do people really think that moving every before the snap shit is what is messing Manning up? Lol, D's for the most part do that to him every now and then, I remember when the Jets did it to him back in 09-10 in the playoffs he torched them in the 2nd half.

It's sad to see how much effort he needs to put in some of these intermediate throws. You'd think, based off just looking at him he's trying to throw the ball 50yds, where in reality he's trying to throw it 20.

He's still rehabbing. I'm hoping that he continues to improve. If he declines or still has problems midseason then I might start to worry.

Top Bottom